The Radial Tonebone BigShot EFX True Bypass Effects Loop Controller is a 100% passive, foot-controllable device that allows a guitarist to insert a series of effect pedals into the signal chain and take them out when not in use. Two separate loops make it easy to prepare complex pedal setups in standby' and activate them with a single foot stomp.
The Radial Tonebone BigShot EFX True Bypass Effects Loop Controller is a true-bypass effects loop switcher that lets you set up two separate effects loops and insert them into your pedal chain at will. This means that noisy pedals or tone robbing non true-bypass pedals that you love to hate' can now be used and completely taken out of the signal path when they are not needed.
Better yet, while an effects loop is on standby', you can turn on and off pedals at will and prepare your sound. Then, with one foot stomp you can turn on as many pedals as you like for professional multi-effects performance without the usual tap dancing! Add the BigShot PB1 buffer into the loop and you can now drive as many pedals as you like without adding noise. For those that like quiet tuning, you can use the second loop as a tuner out and the Radial Tonebone BigShot EFX will mute your signal with a single stomp.
Compact, rugged and plug & play easy to use, the Radial Tonebone BigShot EFX opens the door to professional pedal management and lets you do it all right at your feet!
Radial Tonebone BigShot EFX True Bypass Effects Loop Controller Features
- Instant access to two effects loops
- Take noisy pedals out of the signal chain
- Create true-bypass signal path with all pedals
- Compact and rugged for pro pedalboards
- Easy to use and set up
Radial Tonebone BigShot EFX True Bypass Effects Loop Controller Applications
- BigShot EFX - with two effects loops: Have two effects chains ready to go and select one, the other or both with separate footswitches for each loop! Ground lifts on the return side of each loop help tame hum and buzz.
- BigShot EFX - effects loop plus tuner w/mute: Here one effects loop is used on loop-1 with a tuner connected to the other. Footswitch-1 brings in the effects loop and footswitch-2 mutes the output and sends it to the tuner for quick & quiet on-the-fly tune-ups.
- BigShot EFX - as an amp switcher with tuner out: To demonstrate the versatility of the Radial BigShot EFX's passive circuit, you can connect amplifiers to the 'SEND-1' and 'SEND-2' jacks to make the Radial BigShot EFX an ABY switcher. Connect a tuner to the EFX's 'OUTPUT' jack if desired.
Radial Tonebone BigShot EFX True Bypass Effects Loop Controller Specifications
- Circuit Type: Passive true-bypass
- Ch-A / B Isolation: ISO switch on Output-B
- Ground Lift: LIFT switch on RETURN of both LOOP-1 and LOOP-2
- Mute: Mute switch mutes loop-2
- Heavy-duty high-cycle:
- 1 - switches in/out FX loop-1
- 2 - switches in/out FX loop-2
- Heavy-duty high-cycle:
- Construction: 14 Gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.6"w x 3.9"d x 2"h (92 x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)
Radial Tonebone BigShot EFX True Bypass Effects Loop Controller Includes
- Radial Tonebone BigShot EFX True Bypass Effects Loop Controller
- User Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review