ProjectSAM Symphobia 2 Symphonic Effects & Legato Ensembles
The ProjectSAM Symphobia 2 Symphonic Effects & Legato Ensembles, the no-brainer library for any film, game or TV composer.
ProjectSAM Symphobia 2 Symphonic Effects & Legato Ensembles Details
PROJECTSAM BRINGS YOU SYMPHOBIA 2, THE SEQUEL TO THE ACCLAIMED ORIGINAL SYMPHOBIA
SYMPHOBIA 2 is more of what you've been missing in your orchestral palette. New and exciting ORCHESTRAL ARTICULATIONS, massive amounts of fresh and inspiring SYMPHONIC EFFECTS, exclusive LEGATO ENSEMBLES with real legato transitions, DYSTOPIA III and a brand-new interface. SYMPHOBIA 2 is the new no-brainer library for any film, game or TV composer.
The adventure continues... with SYMPHOBIA 2.
If you own the original SYMPHOBIA, SYMPHOBIA 2 will greatly expand your possibilities. To name a few, the SYMPHOBIA 2 string section adds minor and major DXF trills, different lengths of crescendo-decrescendo, new crescendos and new spiccatos. The full orchestra section has powerful new sustain and staccato articulations, and a beautiful Wide Octaves articulation with modwheel control. The separate horn section in the original SYMPHOBIA has been expanded with a blockbuster 8-player horn ensemble.
If you liked the effects in the original SYMPHOBIA, you are going to love the ones in SYMPHOBIA 2! Having covered the basis, we could explore the world of orchestral effects further and look for interesting new sounds and more specific techniques. There are now effects banks entirely dedicated to ponticello, flageolet or other playing techniques. You will also find beautiful looped textures that can be triggered in different keys. These phrases will instantly give your production a realism boost, but leave enough room to add your own personal touches.
An industry-first: real legato transitions for orchestrated sets of instruments. Various differently arranged ensembles were captured performing legato intervals, playing in unison or octaves, and were meticulously edited and scripted. A great example is the noble sounding Horns Violins Violas set, which offers real legato performance of French horns, violins and violas playing in unison. No layering was used whatsoever. The legatos, transitions and orchestrations you hear are all real.
Each of the sets has been recorded in a specific range and dynamic, dictated by the orchestration and the musical context of the orchestration. Apart from the LEGATO ENSEMBLES we also included a number of legato solo instruments.
Dystopia Volume 3
Our popular DYSTOPIA section is back and is better than ever! Explore the dark side of SAM with processed hits, spheres, scapes and risers, based on the recordings of SYMPHOBIA 2 and some of our other libraries. Also be sure to check out the SYMPHOBIAN DRUMS.
SYMPHOBIA 2 is powered by Kontakt 5.3.1 and comes with a brand-new interface. In the center are the instrument and articulation displays. The left half of the interface contains all the switchable options such as Master EQ, release trails and microphone mode. The right half of the interface has all the controllable options such as instant ADSR, reverb and DSP effects.
Switchable Mic Mode
Like the original SYMPHOBIA, SYMPHOBIA 2 was recorded in a beautiful concert hall environment and has been edited and programmed in two microphone sets: close and stage. Each program now contains both microphone sets and has a convenient switch button to choose which mic set you wish to use. Both mic sets have been carefully mixed to instantly fall into place in your mix. When switching mics, the samples for the unused mic will be purged from RAM.
Our Best Multis Ever
The LEGATO ENSEMBLES opened up exciting new possibilities for creating MULTIS. We created MULTIS that allow you to play two, even three legato instruments simultaneously as well as various combinations of polyphonic articulations and a legato instrument.
With names such as "Make It So" and "When All Hope Is Lost" it's easy to find the MULTI that best matches your project or scene.
ProjectSAM Symphobia 2 Symphonic Effects & Legato Ensembles Features
- Real tutti recordings of symphonic ensembles
- Extensive, multi-articulation patches
- New and inspiring symphonic effects
- Industry-first legato ensembles with real legato transitions
- 46 GB 44.1/24 library pool (uncompressed)
- 2 Mic sets switchable from interface
- Brand-new custom interface
- NI Kontakt Player 4 included with native 64-bit support
- Kontakt background loading
- Kontakt compressed sample storage (20 GB)
ProjectSAM Symphobia 2 Symphonic Effects & Legato Ensembles Instrument Bank List
SYMPHOBIA 2 has a 46 GB sample pool (44.1kHz / 24-bit, uncompressed format) and consists of five Instrument banks and a set of Multis. Each bank contains extensive, key-switched instruments. Because the two concert hall microphone positions can be switched from within the instruments, SYMPHOBIA 2 only has one folder structure instead of two.
- FULL ORCHESTRA
- Full Orchestrator
- Strings with Woodwinds
- Textures and Effects
- Symphobian Stacks
- Dreamy Textures
- Tutti Chords
- Tutti Effects
- INDIVIDUAL SECTIONS
- Str Ens Extensions
- Str Ens Wide Octaves
- Str Ens Effects
- Str Ens Symphobia Sustains
- Vln & Vla Articulations
- Vcl Articulations
- Musical Phrases
- Horns Ensemble
- Trumpet Octaves
- Flute & Piccolo Octaves
- LEGATO ENSEMBLES
- Legato Ens Bcl Cbn octaves
- Legato Ens Bn Vcl unison
- Legato Ens Fl Cl unison
- Legato Ens Fl Vlns unison
- Legato Ens Hn Tbn unison
- Legato Ens Hn Vln Vla unison
- Legato Ens Vcl Db octaves
- Legato Ens Vlns in octaves
- Legato Solo Flute
- Legato Solo Horn
- Legato Solo Low Whistle
- Legato Solo Uilleann Pipes
- Announcing the End
- Channel Bashar
- Demolition Tools
- Reverse Engineering
- Sending Orbs
- Stingers Drones and Risers
- Symphobian Drums (including bonus cymbals)
- The Chain Saw
- Trailer Hits
- Welcome Sumerians
- White Noise
- Concert Hall Noise
- Orchestra Tuning
- A Story Unfolds
- Garden of Eden
- Grandfather Reminiscences
- I Will Never Let You Go
- Make It So
- Massacre Lodge
- Movie Logo
- Only Seconds Left
- Phasers On Kill
- There And Back Again
- When All Hope Is Lost
- OWNERS OF BOTH SYMPHOBIA AND SYMPHOBIA 2 WILL RECEIVE A FREE BONUS PATCH:
- Violoncelli & Doublebass Effects (post-purchase download)
ProjectSAM Symphobia 2 Symphonic Effects & Legato Ensembles Specifications
- SYMPHOBIA 2 is powered by Kontakt (Player) 5.3.1 and cannot be loaded into earlier versions of Kontakt. Kontakt (Player) 5.3.1 requires an Intel Mac or Windows PC. PowerPC Macs are not supported.
- Kontakt Player 5.3.1 is included with the library.
- The 46 GB audio pool takes up approx. 25 GB of hard drive space due to Kontakt's sample compression functionality
- Supported plug-in interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX (Pro Tools 10 or higher), ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions on both Mac and PC
- Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows 7 or 8
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
- SYMPHOBIA 2 has a low RAM footprint. Still, we highly recommend a minimum of 2 GB RAM
- Lock Information
- Main instrument editing unlocked
- Legato ensemble editing locked
- Multis locked
- Audio pool locked
- PowerPC Mac Notice
- This product cannot be run on PowerPC Macs
ProjectSAM Symphobia 2 Symphonic Effects & Legato Ensembles Downloads
ProjectSAM Symphobia 2 Symphonic Effects & Legato Ensembles Audio Demos
- Symphobia 2 Teaser Video Music Score
- Moment of Truth - Composed by ProjectSAM
- Reunited - Composed by ProjectSAM
- Use the Planet's Gravity - Composed by Gabe Shadid
- My Thoughts Are Not Pure - Composed by Gabe Shadid
VIOLONCELLI & DOUBLEBASS EFFECTS
- Glissando effects
- Pizzicato effects
- Flageolet effects
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review