Primacoustic Paintables Acoustic Panels
The Primacoustic Paintables Acoustic Panels are Broadband Absorber panels designed to provide maximum absorption on larger wall surfaces. These panels are finished in Absolute White, or can be repainted to the color of your choice!
The design begins with the same high-density 6lb per cubic foot glass wool core that is used in the Broadway series panels. Rather than wrapping the panel in fabric, the face and edges of the panels are coated in a breathable latex finish that allows them to be spray-painted without affecting acoustic performance. The panels provide balanced absorption at all frequencies. This makes them suitable for both small and large scale room installations including houses-of-worship, airports, home theatres, offices, call centers, boardrooms, restaurants, video conferencing, huddle rooms, broadcast facilities and recording studios of all sizes. They are constructed from high-density 6lb per cubic foot glass wool with resin-hardened edges. This process works in tandem with the micromesh to fully encapsulate the glass wool and eliminate fibers from escaping. The front face and edges of the panel are then covered in a white fiberglass tissue to create a finished, textured white panel that can be painted, UV printed or installed as-is. To address safety concerns, the Primacoustic Paintable Wall Panels have been tested to meet stringent Class-A/1 fire ratings worldwide, making them suitable for use in residential, commercial and industrial spaces. The Primacoustic Paintable Acoustic Panels are offered in a variety sizes, edge types and thickness to meet various acoustical requirements.
Paintables Are Also Printable!
The unique coated surface of the panels can be custom printed at your local print shop. Using UV flatbed printer technology, many commercial printers can apply custom graphics, photos, logos, or the image of your choice to the face of the panel. This high-resolution printing applies a thin coating in vivid color without affecting the acoustic performance of the panel. Complete customization of your acoustic treatment is now possible!
Primacoustic Paintables Acoustic Panels Features
- Full sized panels provide maximum absorption on larger wall surfaces
- May also be used with Corner Impalers™ to create effective corner traps where bass control is required
- Highly effective at all frequencies
Primacoustic Paintables Acoustic Panels Specifications
- Core Material: Formed, Semi Rigid Inorganic Glass Fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. Per Cubic Foot (96 kg/m3)
- Facing: Textured Fiberglass Tissue Sealed with Water Based Latex
- Backing: Sealed with Acoustically Transparent Micromesh
- Fire Rating: Class-A/1 (ASTM E 84/CAN/UL-S102), Class B (EN13823)
- Absorption H2O: < 2% by Weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% Relative Humidity
- NRC: Unpainted: 1.00, Rolled Paint: 0.50, Light Spray Paint: 1.05, Heavy Spray Paint: 0.79
- Size: 24" x 48"
- Thickness: 1" or 2"
- Edges: Square or Beveled
Primacoustic Paintables Acoustic Panels Includes
- 3 x Primacoustic Paintables Acoustic Panels (24" x 48")
- 30 Days Warranty
Primacoustic Paintables Acoustic PanelsDownloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review