The Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Panels are fabric covered, high density, rigid fiber glass panels designed to control echo and absorb secondary reflections in any reverberant environment. Highly effective for controlling primary reflections while introducing a ‘classic romanesque’ feel to any room.
The Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Panels are ideally suited to provide effective acoustic control in applications as diverse as home-theatre, practice rooms, houses of worship, offices, call centers and broadcast studios. Made from high density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m³) glass wool, the Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Panels have up to six times greater density than typical foam panels for balanced absorption throughout the audio listening range. Each panel is fully encapsulated with micromesh and edges are resin hardened to assure safe handling during installation. Panels are then covered in a tough yet acoustically transparent fabric and offered in three ‘architecturally neutral’ colors with choice of square or beveled edges. Panels may alternately be re-covered with any breathable fabric to suit those with greater artistic flare.
Installation is easy! The Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Panels hang as easy as pictures using a choice of impalers. Should you decide to relocate the panels, clean up is simply a matter of filling a screw hole and touching up the paint. Four standard panel sizes are offered with choice of 1? (25mm), 2? (51mm) or 3? (76mm) thicknesses. This allows the designer to attenuate voice or flutter echo using thinner, more affordable 1? panels for installations such as offices or call centers, or opt for thicker 2? or 3? panels for music related installations such as theater, studio and broadcast where broadband absorption may be required. The Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Panels are laboratory tested for acoustic performance and Class-A/1 fire safety by meeting stringent ASTM-E84 and Can-UL S102 requirements for flame spread and smoke development. This makes the Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Panels safe for use in commercial, government and institutional installations.
The Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Panels… high performance acoustic panels that look great, are easy to install and safe to use anywhere!
What Size is Best for You?
- The 1” Panel is designed to absorb frequencies in the speech range and higher. These panels are great for boardrooms and classrooms where the only sound created is from human voices. The efficiency of the panel’s absorption starts to drop off below 250hz.
- The 2” Panel has a much more balanced frequency response and is designed for rooms where multimedia presentations, live musical performances or any venue where music is amplified. These panels absorb efficiently down to a much lower frequency than the 1” panel. This is the appropriate choice for most applications.
- The 3” Panel gives yet another octave of practical absorption. These panels are particularly useful in small spaces such as recording studios and small home theatres as they significantly reduce standing waves and low frequency issues. They can be “too aggressive” and can significantly affect the energy of the room but are extremely useful in the correct situation.
Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Features
- Fabric covered acoustic panels with resin hardened edges
- Made from high performance 6lb glass wool
- Balanced absorption down into the bass region
- Class-A/1 fire rated for safe use anywhere
Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Specifications
- Dimensions: 12" x 48" (30.5cm x 122cm)
- Thickness: 1", 2" & 3"
- Edges: Beveled
- Surface Area Coverage:
- 1" & 2" Thick Panels: 48 Square Foot Total (4.46 Square Meter)
- 3" Thick Panel: 32 Square Foot Total (2.97 Square Meter)
- Core Material: Formed, Semi Rigid Inorganic Glass Fibers
- Density: 6.0 lbs. Per Cubic Foot (96 kg/m3)
- Fabric Facing: Acoustically Transparent Polyester Tweed
- Encapsulation: Micromesh on Front and Rear Surface, Resin Treated Edges
- Absorption H2O: < 2% by Weight @ 120°F (49°C), 95% Relative Humidity
- Temperature: -20°F ~ 150°F (-29°C ~ 66°C)
- Fire Rating: Class-A/1 (ASTM E 84 / CAN/UL-S102)
- Mounting: Galvanized Steel Impalers (not included)
- 1" (2.5cm): 0.8
- 2" (5cm): 1.0
- 3" (7.5cm): 1.0
Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Includes
- 12 x Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Panels (When You Order 1" or 2" Thick Panels) Or
- 8 x Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Panels (When You Order 3" Thick Panels)
- 30 Days Warranty
Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Downloads
- Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Data Sheet (PDF)
- Primacoustic Broadway Control Columns Acoustic Treatment Installation Guide (PDF)