PrimacousticBroadway Broadband effective in larger installations and in rooms where the reverberant field and echo is excessive.
Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic Treatment Details
Broadway Broadband absorbers are easy to install and offer maximum control over room reflections. These large panels are particularly effective in larger installations and in rooms where the reverberant field and echo is excessive. Broadband absorbers can be used for complete wall coverage and maximum absorption or spread out with some open wall space between panels to create a sense of â??airâ?? or natural ambiance. All panels are made from high density 6lb glass wool and fully encapsulated with micro-mesh. Edges are resin treated to produce sharp-looking architecturally attractive lines. Panels are covered with acoustic fabric in a choice of three neutral colors to match most room decors
Primacoustic Broadway Broadband Acoustic TreatmentFeatures
- Size: 24" x 48"
- Coverage 1" & 2" 48sqft, 3" 32sqft
- Quantity 1" & 2" 6 panels, 3" 4 panels
- High density absorptive panels
- Effectively controls primary reflections
- Easy to install on practically any surface
- Attractive 'Roman Pillar' design in choice of colors