PreSonus StudioLive 16 Series III Digital Mixer
The PreSonus StudioLive 16 Series III Digital Mixer makes it a pleasure to mix and record live and in the studio, delivering studio-grade sound, modern and vintage effects, motorized faders, onboard multitrack recording, and a full suite of integrated, easy-to-use software.
The third-generation StudioLive 16 digital console brings you into the future of digital mixing, including a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow that features studio-quality, vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. Of course, you also get PreSonus coveted studio-quality, recallable XMAX preamps. The StudioLive 16 delivers virtual soundcheck without a computer and onboard multitrack recording to SD Card; intuitive and customizable Fat Channel views and channel layers; and a comprehensive software package, including PreSonus Studio One® Artist DAW, for a completely integrated experience both on stage and in the studio.
The PreSonus third-generation StudioLive 16 digital console is by far the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Yet it retains PreSonus legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and 1-to-1 workflow, and adds new customizable Fat Channel controls. Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with all new Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel. You get 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 40x40 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 16 features an onboard multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio Onewithout a computer.
The PreSonus StudioLive 16 currently comes with PreSonus Studio One Artist software. Purchase your PreSonus StudioLive 16 at Front End Audio and upgrade to PreSonus Studio One Pro at the time of purchase. Studio One Artist is a great DAW, but does not provide the Full Studio One experience. While you'll love Artist, you'll soon find yourself wanting Professional. Presonus Studio One Professional gives you enhanced features such as: 64bit floating point processing, additional plug-ins, virtual instruments, samples and loops, Mix Engine FX, Channel Editor with Macros, Melodyne Essentails, MP3 and FLAC compatibility, Video import and track playback, Mastering and Redbook CD authoring, and more!
PreSonus StudioLive 16 Series III Digital Mixer Features
- Fully recallable, 16-channel digital mixing console (32 internal channels)
- 16 input channels (8 mic, 8 mic/line) with recallable XMAX preamps
- 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Full-color touchscreen and Channel scribble strips
- All new scene management with level fading and channel safe
- 16 Flex mixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) plus 4 dedicated subgroups
- Tape input: Bluetooth wireless or analog
- 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
- Insert effects on up to 4 channels
- New Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel
- Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder (using Capture), 40x40 USB interface, and 55x55 AVB interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac, Windows and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix® personal monitoring control for iPhone®/iPod® touch, and Android
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review