PreSonus MSR Monitor Station Remote
The PreSonus MSR Monitor Station Remote is a complete remote control designed for FireStudio Interfaces. While providing volume, dim, mute mono, and speaker switching, it is able to switch between surround and stereo mode.
The PreSonus MSR Monitor Station Remote is a completely integrated surround sound/stereo speaker manager, input switcher, and communications system that provides a fast and efficient workflow for music creation. The PreSonus MSR connects to a FireStudio interface via standard CAT5 Ethernet cable to keep your work space as clean as possible. There are also two headphone outputs on the FireStudio for added convenience.
The PreSonus MSR Monitor Station Remote is integrated seamlessly with the FireStudio’s Control Console routing/mixing software, giving you control of routing tracks, mixes, switching inputs and outputs, Talkback, Mute, Dim, and Mono. The PreSonus MSR offers extensive studio control at a price point that is unmatched. Combined with the FireStudio, it provides a total recording environment that will keep your creative juices flowing.
PreSonus MSR Monitor Station Remote Features
- Connects via Cat-5 cable
- Main speaker volume control
- Two headphone amplifiers
- Three modes for fast and powerful production:
- Track: 9 stereo mixes available during tracking
- Mix: switch between 3 sets of stereo monitors
- surround: enables 5.1 surround
- Switch between surround and stereo talkback, dim, mute, mono and more
PreSonus MSR Monitor Station Remote Specifications
- Package Type: PVC and Steel Chassis
- Dimensions: 7" x 5.25" x 1.75" (18cm x 13cm x 4cm)
- Weight: Approximately 1 lb.
- Dynamic Microphone Input:
- Type: XLR Female Balanced
- Input Impedance: 1200 ?
- Internal Microphone:
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Sensitivity: -45 dB
- Headphone Audio Outputs:
- Type: ¼” TRS Active Stereo
- Maximum Output: 150mW/channel @ 75? Load
- THD+N: = 0.04% (150mW/channel @ 75? Load)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 10kHz, ± 1dB
PreSonus MSR Monitor Station Remote Includes
- 1 x Presonus MSR Monitor Station Remote
- 1 x 20’ Ethernet Cable (Cat5/RJ45)
- 1 x Monitor Station Remote Installation Disc
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
PreSonus MSR Monitor Station Remote Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review