Presonus MSR Monitor Station Remote
The Presonus MSR Monitor Station Remote for the PreSonus Firestudio gives volume, dim, mute mono, and speaker switching as well as the ability to switch between surround and stereo mode.
The Presonus MSR Monitor Station Remote is a complete surround capable desktop remote control delivering the ability to switch between Track, Mix and Surround modes, as well as talkback, dim, mute, mono and dual headphone amplifiers. With the MSR, Track Mode delivers nine stereo mixes for monitoring in headphones during tracking. Mix Mode allows the user to switch between three sets of stereo monitors, and Surround Mode enables 5.1 surround control for mixing in surround sound.
Presonus MSR Monitor Station Remote Features
- Connects via Cat-5 cable
- Main speaker volume control
- Two headphone amplifiers
- Three modes for fast and powerful production:
- track: 9 stereo mixes available during tracking
- mix: switch between 3 sets of stereo monitors
- surround: enables 5.1 surround
- Switch between surround and stereo talkback, dim, mute, mono and more
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review