Presonus Eris E8 Studio Monitors
Front End Audio acquires previously owned gear through our Buy-Back program. You can purchase used gear at a great price but there are no manufacturer warranties with these items. These items have been inspected and/or tested by our staff to make sure each one is in working condition and comes with our commitment to service. These Presonus Eris E8 monitors looks great and function perfectly. They do not include the original manufacturers boxes but we will make sure they are boxed up properly and arrive safely. This is your opportunity to grab a pair or original Presonus Eris E8 monitors!
When you’re serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will speak nothing but the truth. Eris®-series monitors deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response, powerful Class AB amplification with loads of headroom, and a suite of acoustic tuning controls to mitigate room anomalies. Whether you’re recording your first album or your latest hit, Eris monitors will ensure your vision is heard.
Woofers that deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Every Eris-series studio monitor utilizes a woven composite, low-frequency driver. The weave and nature of the Eris E8’s eight-inch woofer helps break up reflected energy, so fewer delayed reflections reach the listener’s ear. This provides a more constant dispersion pattern throughout the frequency range, resulting in less time-smeared audio and cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end.
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter designed to radiate sound with a wide dispersion pattern, creating a larger sweet spot. The result is a smooth and refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies.
Monitors you can customize.
Today’s music producers deal with a wide variety of musical genres and often work in challenging mixing environments. That’s why Eris-series studio monitors offer extensive acoustic tuning controls. The three-position Acoustic Space switch helps to compensate for the boundary bass boost that can occur when a monitor is placed in a corner or near a wall. High and Mid controls help to further mitigate room anomalies. A Low Cutoff filter makes it easy to integrate a Temblor® subwoofer into your monitor setup.
Connect to virtually any line-level source.
With three different types of audio inputs, it’s easy to feed audio to your Eris monitors from an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. Eris E8 monitors provide balanced XLR, balanced ¼” TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs. With this selection, you’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually any line-level source.
Like all PreSonus® studio monitors, the Eris E8 offers consistent, accurate listening. Their compact and powerful design makes them an ideal solution for home and professional studios alike. Their smooth and even frequency response have made Eris monitors one of the fastest growing studio monitor lines in the world.
Presonus Eris E8 Studio Monitors Features
- 8-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 105 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch
- Unbalanced RCA inputs (E5/E8)
- 130 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Presonus Eris E8 Studio Monitors Include
- 2x Presonus Eris E8 Studio Monitor
- IEC Cables
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review