Pauly Ton PR120-02 Superscreen
The Pauly Ton PR120-02 Superscreen is a creatively intelligent system for mounting the Pauly Ton PR120 popscreen to small-diaphragm end-address microphones. The Pauly Ton PR120 provides you results that truly improve tracking performance!
The Pauly Ton PR120-02 Superscreen is a special non-gooseneck version of the Pauly Superscreen designed to fit snuggly on the body of a small diaphragm end-address microphone. A very clever mounting system makes the Ton Pauly PR120-02 Superscreen mounting system really work in the studio. It uses the same 4 and 5/8 inch diameter Superscreen as the "01" version, but has a different mount arrangement that holds the Supersceen out in front of a small diapragm mic. As long as the mic body circumference is between 3.625" and 2.5" it will fit.
The Pauly Ton PR120-02's "02" mount positions the Superscreen 3 inches out in front of the front edge of the strap itself, so in most cases, the screen will be 1 to 2 inches in front of the mic. This enables you to use small diaphragm mics in situations where popping is a factor, such as horns, dialogue or even vocals.
Pauly Ton PR120-02 Superscreen Features
- "02" Mounting System holds the Superscreen 3 inches from the mic body mount - this positions the screen within 1" to 2" from the diaphragm, depending on the microphone itself
- Non-reflective texture coated medium grey finish
- Screen fabric will last a lifetime
- Some Tips for Care and Feeding of your Pauly Superscreen:
- DO NOT allow food or spit to accumulate on the screen
- The screen can be cleaned with a very mild soap (such a dishwashing soap) and water. Do not use chemicals or scrub the screen with abrasive
Pauly Ton PR120-02 Superscreen Specifications
- Supercreen Dimensions: 4.75" in diameter by 3/8"deep
- "02" Clear Rubber Mounting Strap Dimensions: 8.5" long by 1.5" inches wide
- Required Microphone Body Circumference Range:
- 3.625" (largest)
- 2.5" (smallest)
Pauly Ton PR120-02 Superscreen Includes
- PR120 Superscreen
- "02" rubber strap mount
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review