Pauly Ton PR120-01 Superscreen
The Pauly Ton PR120-01 Superscreen popscreen, is an inventive solution for mounting the worlds greatest popscreen to large diaphragm side-address microphones. The Pauly Ton PR120-01 Superscreen gives you results that you can truly hear!
The Pauly Ton PR120-01 Superscreen is a special non-gooseneck version of the Pauly Superscreen designed to fit snuggly on the body of a large diaphragm side address microphone. A very clever mounting system makes the Pauly Ton PR120-01 Superscreen mounting system really work in the studio. It uses an 8.5" long by 1.5" wide clear rubber strap that conforms to any shape, such as a tubular large body condenser mic (like a 47 or 251). As long as the circumference of the mic body is between 8.5" and 3.5", it will fit. The mounting system holds the Superscreen about 2.25" from the mic body, the perfect position that enables talent to get real close to the mic for that intimate sound.
Pauly Ton PR120-01 Superscreen Features
- Mounting System holds the Superscreen about 2 and 1/4 inches from the mic body - the perfect distance!
- Non-reflective texture coated medium grey finish
- Screen fabric will last a lifetime
- Some Tips for Care and Feeding of your Pauly Superscreen:
- DO NOT allow food or spit to accumulate on the screen
- The screen can be cleaned with a very mild soap (such a dishwashing soap) and water. Do not use chemicals or scrub the screen with abrasive
Pauly Ton PR120-01 Superscreen Specifications
- Supercreen Dimensions: 4.75" in diameter by 3/8"deep
- "01" Clear Rubber Mounting Strap Dimensions: 8.5" long by 1.5" inches wide
- Required Microphone Body Circumference Range:
- 8.5" (largest)
- 3.5" (smallest)
Pauly Ton PR120-01 Superscreen Includes
- PR120-01 Superscreen, with "01" rubber strap mount
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review