Overloud COMP76 Compressor Plug-In
The Overloud COMP76 Compressor Plug-In is a simulation of a legendary FET compressor. The Comp76 goes beyond the mere simulation of the original unit, by adding features not available in the hardware, like the mid-side processing and the parallel compression tool.
The Overloud COMP76 is the first product of a new high-end Overloud plugin line, called Gems, dedicated to mixing and mastering.
BUILT-IN PARALLEL COMPRESSION
Parallel compression is a powerful mixing technique which helps improve the overall impact of the track while leaving the transients intact. It is achieved by summing the compressor output to the original track: with Overloud Comp76 you do not need to create complex routing inside the DAW: just turn the Parallel knob!
BUILT-IN MID-SIDE PROCESSING
You can separately compress the mono and stereo elements of the track, using different compression settings for each. This gives you complete control of the dynamics: you can squeeze the stereo aspect to tighten the room mics and get an in-your-face drum sound.
Overloud COMP76 Compressor Plug-In Features
- Hyper-realistic simulation of the original unit thanks to the 4th generation dsp technology
- Built-in Parallel Compression
- Built-in Mid-Side Processing
- Sidechain processing
- Simulation of all transformers in the original unit
- Emulates the original All-buttons-in mode
- Low cpu usage (more than 1000 instances on a Macbook Pro Retina)
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review