Omnirax Tyro Keyboard Workstation
The Omnirax TYRO Ultra-Compact Keyboard Workstation features a sliding, locking shelf for the controller keyboard.
Omnirax Tyro Keyboard Workstation Details
The Omnirax Tyro Keyboard Workstation features a sliding, locking shelf for the controller keyboard. A fully articulating computer keyboard slides out from underneath the controller keyboard. It is Omnirax's best and most popular ultra-compact solution. Tyro has 12 rack spaces on a sloping plane below the keyboards. You can accessorize with the PLEXMS music stand. And the Tyro Series can be stretched, or have the clearance altered.
Omnirax Tyro Keyboard Workstation Features
- Sliding synthesizer shelf with a positive lockout in the extended position. This shelf extends out 10".
- The computer keyboard shelf is mounted on a sliding track. The shelf pulls out and can lock in any position all the way up to the height of the synthesizer shelf.
- 12 rack spaces in two lower bays, angled for good sight lines to equipment when seated.
- Convenient cable cutouts for wiring between the synthesizer shelf and the two lower bays.
- Rubber covered pegs in the rear of each bay prevent computer or other non-rackmounted gear from sliding out the back.
- On heavy-duty casters for mobility and easy cabling
- Top shelf accepts the optional PLEXMS music stand
Omnirax Tyro Keyboard Workstation Specifications
- Height: 34"
- Depth: 23.75"
- Width: 45.25"
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Rackspace: 12
- Desk Space in front of Bridge: 5.5" in (15.5" extended)
- Desk Surface Dimensions: 14.5" W x 43" D
- Desk Surface Height: 27"
- Video Monitor Shelf: 43.75" H
- Nearfield Monitor Height: 33.6"
- Clearance Below Bridge: 6"
Omnirax Tyro Keyboard Workstation Finish and Included Accessories
- Black Melamine Finish
- Keyboard Shelf
Unless otherwise noted, all Omnirax furniture comes in standard Black Melamine finish. Optional finishes are available so please contact us for your customized quote. See product description for detailed information on what accessories are included with your Omnirax furniture. Some accessories that may be shown in product pictures are optional and will not be included. All Omnirax furniture is built-to-order so expect a 3 week lead time prior to shipping.
What We Think
Omnirax is extremely well built stuff, with an unbelievable fit. For a quality desk look no further, Omnirax can perform custom jobs as well. Just email us or call us for help and weâ??ll find out what you can do.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review