Omnirax Presto Workstation
The Presto and Presto4 are designed to meet a variety of needs in an ergonomic and economical fashion. The desk surface is wide enough for large keyboard controllers, control surfaces, or small mixers
Omnirax Presto Workstation Details
The Presto and Presto4 are designed to meet a variety of needs in an ergonomic and economical fashion. The desk surface is wide enough for large keyboard controllers, control surfaces, or small mixers, while providing 8 (PRESTO) or 4 (PRESTO4) rack spaces in two bays within easy reach. The top shelf above the rack spaces can hold both computer monitors and near field monitors. The shelf below the desk provides excellent space for CPU and other storage. The KMSPR optional sliding computer keyboard shelf is available to fit either model.
Omnirax Presto Workstation Features
- The desk surface is wide enough for large keyboard controllers, control surfaces or smaller mixers, while providing 8 rack spaces in two bays within easy reach.
- The shelf above the rack spaces can optimally hold computer monitors and nearfield monitors.
- The shelf below is a good place for a computer and storage.
- An optional sliding computer keyboard shelf, the KMS-PR, is available.
- The Presto is available in melamine laminates or melamine with Gray Slate, Mahogany or Maple Formica top surfaces.
- Pictured in Maple Formica and black melamine laminate.
- On heavy-duty casters for mobility and easy cabling
Omnirax Presto Workstation Specifications
- Height: 37.13"
- Depth: 31.38"
- Width: 55.9"
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Rackspace: 8
- Desk Surface Dimensions: 21.9"D x 55.9"
- Desk Surface Height: 26.5"
- Desk Space in front of Bridge: 17.25"
- Nearfield Monitor Height: 37.13"
- Video Monitor Shelf: 55.63" W
- Clearance Below Bridge: 2"
Omnirax Presto Workstation Finish
- Black Melamine Finish
Unless otherwise noted, all Omnirax furniture comes in standard Black Melamine finish. Optional finishes are available so please contact us for your customized quote. See product description for detailed information on what accessories are included with your Omnirax furniture. Some accessories that may be shown in product pictures are optional and will not be included. All Omnirax furniture is built-to-order so expect a 3 week lead time prior to shipping.
What We Think
Omnirax is extremely well built stuff, with an unbelievable fit. For a quality desk look no further, Omnirax can perform custom jobs as well. Just email us or call us for help and weâ??ll find out what you can do.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review