Omnirax NT Workstation
The Omnirax NT Keyboard Composing / Mixing Workstation puts your keyboard, mixer and monitors right where you want them!
Omnirax NT Workstation Details
The Omnirax NT puts your keyboard, mixer and monitors right where you want them! The desk is designed to hold an 88-note workstation controller keyboard, with 22 rack spaces for gear and a sliding computer keyboard shelf all within easy reach.
Omnirax NT Workstation Features
- The NT is a unique keyboard composing, recording and mixing workstation that puts your sampler / synth keyboard, mixer, nearfield monitors, computer monitors and computer keyboard right where you want them!
- The desk is designed to hold any 88-note or smaller workstation controller keyboard, with 22 rack spaces in two bays below for gear.
- The sliding mixer / monitor shelf can slide forward over the sampler / synth keyboard. This allows the artist to access all the essential equipment used in the composing, recording, mixing process from one ergonomically satisfying position.
- The sliding shelf can hold two 21â? monitors and any of the smaller format digital or analog mixers, or a 61 note keyboard. The optional KMSNT computer keyboard shelf slides in and out from under the synth shelf.
- The only difference between the NT and the NT2 is that the NT2 has an additional sliding monitor shelf mounted to and above the sliding mixer shelf.
- The NT is available in melamine laminates or melamine with gray metalcraft, mahogany or maple Formica top surfaces. Pictured in black melamine laminate.
Omnirax NT Workstation Specifications
- Height: 42.1"
- Width: 83.7"
- Depth: 54.3"
- Rackspace: 22
- Weight: 440 lbs.
- Video Monitor Shelf: 35" D x 49" W x 33.5" H
- Desk Surface Height: 26.5"
- Desk Surface Dimensions: 20" D x 58" W
- Nearfield Monitor Height: 42.1"
- Clearance Below Bridge: 6"
Omnirax NT Workstation Finish
- Black Melamine Finish
Unless otherwise noted, all Omnirax furniture comes in standard Black Melamine finish. Optional finishes are available so please contact us for your customized quote. See product description for detailed information on what accessories are included with your Omnirax furniture. Some accessories that may be shown in product pictures are optional and will not be included. All Omnirax furniture is built-to-order so expect a 3 week lead time prior to shipping.
What We Think
Omnirax is extremely well built stuff, with an unbelievable fit. For a quality desk look no further, Omnirax can perform custom jobs as well. Just email us or call us for help and weâ??ll find out what you can do.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review