Omnirax MXDM3200 MixStation for Tascam DM3200 Mixer
The Omnirax MXDM3200 MixStation for Tascam DM3200 Mixer, a unique, ergonomic and highly intuitive multi-level working environment designed for the Tascam DM3200 mixer and associated peripherals.
Omnirax MXDM3200 MixStation for Tascam DM3200 Mixer Details
The Omnirax MixStation DM3200 is a unique, ergonomic and highly intuitive multi-level working environment designed for the Tascam DM3200 mixer and associated peripherals.
Omnirax MXDM3200 MixStation for Tascam DM3200 Mixer Features
- On heavy-duty casters for mobility and easy cabling.
- Center section:
- Recessed center section houses the Tascam DM3200 mixer at perfect mixing height, while offering ample legroom
- Padded wrist rest along front edge to match the Tascam DM3200
- Clear sight-lines to the meter bridge
- Shelf above meter bridge for video monitors: 36.4" of usable width
- Left and Right Sections:
- 5 sloping spaces behind each desk surface matches the angle of the Tascam DM3200's slope: ideal for patch bays or outboard effects.
- 6 vertical spaces above for ADAT's, DA88's or any other modules
- 10 vertical spaces below each desk surface for additional gear
- Tops of rack bays provide a platform for near-field monitors
- Desk surfaces for producer's notes, remotes or other modules
Omnirax MXDM3200 MixStation for Tascam DM3200 Mixer Specifications
- Height: 43"
- Depth: 37.9"
- Width: 81.6"
- Weight: 275
- Rackspace: 42
- Desk Surface Dimensions: 2 @ 12.75" x 19.1"
- Desk Surface Height: 28.6"
- Desk Space in front of Bridge: 20"
- Nearfield Monitor Height: 43"
- Video Monitor Shelf: 36.4"W x 40.9"H
- Clearance Below Bridge: 13.6"
Omnirax MXDM3200 MixStation for Tascam DM3200 Mixer Finish and Included Accessories
- Black Melamine Finish
Unless otherwise noted, all Omnirax furniture comes in standard Black Melamine finish. Optional finishes are available so please contact us for your customized quote. See product description for detailed information on what accessories are included with your Omnirax furniture. Some accessories that may be shown in product pictures are optional and will not be included. All Omnirax furniture is built-to-order so expect a 3 week lead time prior to shipping.
What We Think
Omnirax is extremely well built stuff, with an unbelievable fit. For a quality desk look no further, Omnirax can perform custom jobs as well. Just email us or call us for help and weâ??ll find out what you can do.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review