Omnirax Fusion Workstation
The Omnirax Fusion Workstation is a unique keyboard composing / mixing / editing workstation designed to position numerous rackmounted modules, small mixers, and fader packs for digital audio all within easy reach behind the keyboard controller.
Omnirax Fusion Workstation Details
The Omnirax Fusion Workstation is a unique keyboard composing / mixing / editing workstation designed to position numerous rackmounted modules, small mixers, and fader packs for digital audio all within easy reach behind the keyboard controller. The sliding computer monitor shelf brings the monitor close in for detailed work.
Omnirax Fusion Workstation Features
- Three rack bays on a slope behind the keyboard controller, with three choices of configurations.
- Choice 1 is two 11 space rackrails mounted on a slope. Rail is supplied for all 3 bays. See center bay in picture above.
- Choice 2 is our unique 2-space sets of rack rail, also on a slope, but tilted for optimal viewing angles for a total of 10 spaces. Rail is supplied for 2 of the 3 bays. See inset picture below for closeup.
- Choice 3 allows the 11 space rack rail to be leveled to accept the included work surface, providing a level shelf in one bay for fader packs or other non-rackmount equipment. We supply one of these shelves (not pictured).
- Sliding shelf for multiple computer monitors.
- Extremely heavy-duty slide moves the monitors 11â? closer for editing work.
- Slides back out of the way to access equipment in the rackbay below.
- 30 Rackspaces in 3 bays below desk.
- Good for equipment which is not constantly accessed from its front panel.
- Also makes a good platform for the tower or desktop computer.
- On heavy-duty casters for mobility and easy cabling.
Omnirax Fusion Workstation Specifications
- Height: 38.6"
- Depth: 53.9"
- Width: 93.8"
- Weight: 315 lbs.
- Rackspace: 63
- Desk Surface Dimensions: 18" x 58.8"
- Desk Surface Height: 26.5"
- Video Monitor Shelf: 39"
- Nearfield Monitor Height: 35.9"
Omnirax Fusion Workstation Finish and Included Accessories
- Black Melamine Finish
Unless otherwise noted, all Omnirax furniture comes in standard Black Melamine finish. Optional finishes are available so please contact us for your customized quote. See product description for detailed information on what accessories are included with your Omnirax furniture. Some accessories that may be shown in product pictures are optional and will not be included. All Omnirax furniture is built-to-order so expect a 3 week lead time prior to shipping.
What We Think
Omnirax is extremely well built stuff, with an unbelievable fit. For a quality desk look no further, Omnirax can perform custom jobs as well. Just email us or call us for help and weâ??ll find out what you can do.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review