Omnirax CODA EX Workstation
The Coda EX is an expanded version of the Coda, creating an ergonomic platform for digital mixing and editing environments such as Digidesign's ProControl and associated peripherals.
Omnirax CODA EX Workstation Details
The Coda-EX is an expanded version of the Coda, creating an ergonomic platform for digital mixing and editing environments such as Digidesign's ProControl and associated peripherals.
Omnirax CODA EX Workstation Features
- Digidesign's ProControl fits comfortably on the desk at just the right working height.
- Reinforced angled monitor bridge will hold near fields and up to 2 computer monitors.
- Fully adjustable sliding computer keyboard and mouse shelf included.
- 18 rack spaces for associated peripherals in double bay below.
- On heavy-duty casters for mobility and easy cabling.
- Sound and sight lines optimized for comfortable extended sessions.
- Our SideCars, SCL & SCR also easily attach to the sides of the CodaEX, making an expansive workstation with added rackspaces and versatility.
Omnirax CODA EX Workstation Specifications
- Height: 36.8"
- Depth: 40.38"
- Width: 71.38"
- Weight: 229 lbs.
- Rackspace: 18
- Desk Surface Dimensions: 31.8"D x 46.3"W
- Desk Surface Height: 28"
- Desk Space in front of Bridge: 25.5"
- Nearfield Monitor Height: 36.8"
- Video Monitor Shelf: 71.38"W
- Clearance Below Bridge: 7.8"
Omnirax CODA EX Workstation Finish and Included Accessories
- Black Melamine Finish
- Keyboard and Mouse Shelf
Unless otherwise noted, all Omnirax furniture comes in standard Black Melamine finish. Optional finishes are available so please contact us for your customized quote. See product description for detailed information on what accessories are included with your Omnirax furniture. Some accessories that may be shown in product pictures are optional and will not be included. All Omnirax furniture is built-to-order so expect a 3 week lead time prior to shipping.
What We Think
Omnirax is extremely well built stuff, with an unbelievable fit. For a quality desk look no further, Omnirax can perform custom jobs as well. Just email us or call us for help and weâ??ll find out what you can do.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review