Omnirax C2 Workstation
The Omnirax C2 Workstation is an expanded version of our wildly popular Commander. We stretched the center section to accommodate those who require space for multiple video monitors.
Omnirax C2 Workstation Details
The Omnirax C2 Workstation is an expanded version of our wildly popular Commander. We stretched the center section to accommodate those who require space for multiple video monitors. This enabled us to put two 5-space bays behind the keyboard controller. One of Omnirax's high-end adjustable computer keyboard shelves completes the piece. There are a total of 26 rack spaces all at your fingertips above the desk surface for the ultimate in keyboard composing, or as an expansive audio/video editing workstation.
Omnirax C2 Workstation Features
- 8 rack spaces on each cabinet's top front are sloped at 9 degrees for excellent sight lines. The two cabinets are angled in, putting rack-mount modules within an easy reach
- Two 5-space modules are within easy reach, centered just behind the controller
- 10 rack spaces in the left cabinet's lower front (the top 4 are vertical, the next 6 are sloping), 6 sloping spaces and a sliding computer shelf in the lower right with 7.5"H x 19.125"W clearance for computer
- 10 rack spaces in lower rear of left cabinet, and 6 in lower rear of right: for a total of 58 rack spaces
- Monitor bridge is 49" wide in front, enabling positioning of two 21" monitors for editing (pictured with two 17" monitors)
- Fully adjustable, sliding computer keyboard / mouse shelf mounts under the desk for comfortable extended sessions
- On heavy duty casters for mobility and easy cabling
Omnirax C2 Workstation Specifications
- Height: 45.75"
- Depth: 43.4"
- Width: 107.25"
- Weight: 320 lbs.
- Rackspace: 58
- Desk Surface Dimensions: 21.7"D x 62.5"W
- Desk Surface Height: 27.4"
- Video Monitor Shelf: 49"W x 36.6"H
- Nearfield Monitor Height: 45.4"
Omnirax C2 Workstation Finish and Included Accessories
- Black Melamine Finish
- Keyboard Shelf
Unless otherwise noted, all Omnirax furniture comes in standard Black Melamine finish. Optional finishes are available so please contact us for your customized quote. See product description for detailed information on what accessories are included with your Omnirax furniture. Some accessories that may be shown in product pictures are optional and will not be included. All Omnirax furniture is built-to-order so expect a 3 week lead time prior to shipping.
What We Think
Omnirax is extremely well built stuff, with an unbelievable fit. For a quality desk look no further, Omnirax can perform custom jobs as well. Just email us or call us for help and weâ??ll find out what you can do.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review