Neumann KH 120 A Studio Monitor Bundle
The Neumann KH 120 A Studio Monitor Bundle gives you everything you need to add a pair of Neumann KH 120 A Monitors to your studio, and at a bundled price! This package includes a pair of Neumann KH 120 A Monitors, a set of Isolation Pads, a pair of Monitor Stands and XLR cables.
We know selecting a pair of studio monitors can be a difficult choice, so while you figure out what monitors work best for you, let Front End Audio worry about the rest... and that is why we created this custom monitor bundle. We want you to "hit the ground running" with your new monitors so we have selected the most common accessories we sell with monitors and created a convenient bundle at a great value!
The actual monitor stands, isolation pads and cables you receive may vary slightly from what is shown based on availability. But rest assured that we don't "cheap out" and only include quality selections with our packages. Regardless, if you have a specific requirement just reach out to us, we are flexible and here to help build a bundle perfect for you!
Front End Audio bundles are a "best deal" opportunity and are not eligible for sales or discounts. We work hard to maximize the value of your purchase!
Neumann KH 120 A Studio Monitor Features
- Titanium Fabric Dome: Provides low-distortion high-frequency reproduction
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide: Provides smoother off-axis response for more forgiving and diverse acoustic environments
- Composite Sandwich Cone: Provides Damping of break-up modes
- Long Throw Bass Driver: Enables low distortion at high sound levels
- Two-Color + Dimmable Neumann Logo: Displays operation status and activation of the extensive protection system
- Metal Grill: Protects against mechanical damage
- Large Front Panel Ports: Reduces bass compression and makes it easier to mount in tight spaces such as OB vans
- Compact Magnetically Shielded Aluminum Cabinet: Minimizes resonances and provides better heat dissipation for a longer product life
- Wide Horizontal Dispersion: Provides freedom of movement across the mixing console
- Narrow Vertical Dispersion: Reduces reflections off the mixing console
- One-Piece Front Panel Without Discontinuities: Reduces diffraction and smoother frequency response
- Powerful Analog Amplifiers With Ample Headroom: Improves transient response
- Production Consistency: Ensures matched pairs
- 4-Position Bass, Low-Mid and Treble Acoustic Controls: Enables more control in diverse acoustical environments
- Wide Range of Input Gain and Output Level Controls: Enables easier interfacing with signal sources
- New Mounting Hardware Options: Offers flexibility in mounting cabinets in more diverse locations
- Display Dimmer: Allows adjustments for low lighting conditions or behind the screen applications
- Ground Lift: Reduces noise in electrically noisy environments and over comes ground loops
- Universal Switched-Mode Power Supply (100 to 240 V): Allows for one version to work in any country and with poor quality main power supplies
- Separate Woofer and Tweeter Electronic Limiters and Thermal Protection Circuitry: Ensures long-term reliability
Neumann KH 120 A Studio Monitor Bundle Includes
- 2x KH 120 A Monitors
- Set of Monitor Isolation Pads
- Monitor Stands
- Balanced XLR Cables
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review