Mytek Digital Stereo192 ADC Mastering A/D Converter
The Mytek Digital Stereo192 ADC is a two channel hi-end Analog to Digital converter for recording and mastering applications.
The main feature of this converter is its outstanding sound quality which makes it suitable for the most demanding projects when preserving the original signal quality is a required. Still, other unique (and often overlooked) features such as the Stereo192 ADC's ability to operate on battery power for upgrading a field-recorder's signal path. The Mytek Stereo192 ADC is one of the most cost-effective devices for making a marked upgrade in signal path quality for any existing interface with S/PDIF and/or AES/EBU inputs.
Mytek Digital Stereo192 ADC Mastering A/D Converter Features
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz internal sampling frequencies
- Ext. wordclock sync 25-100kHz or 256x Superclock
- 123dB Dynamic Range
- 24 bit resolution
- 115/230VAC or Battery Power operation
- Precision 10 turn-trimpots or input gain knob switchable on front panel
- Wordclock output can be used as a hi-end house clock.
The main differences between Stereo192ADC and Stereo96ADC are:
- Up to 192k operation (for playback at 192k check Stereo96DAC or 8X192 ADDA)
- Ability to work on Battery Power
- Ultra hi-end audiophile grade front end featuring large solid state capacitors (instead of electrolytics)
- Trimpots/knob switchable on front panel
- No 16/20 bit output (only 24 bit)
Mytek Digital Stereo192 ADC Mastering A/D Converter Specifications
- Conversion: Linear
- 128x oversampling at 44.1 / 48 kHz
- 64x oversampling at 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192 kHz
- Resolution: 24 bit
- Sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz, or wordclock 25-200kHz
- Dynamic Range: 123dB A-weighted, 120dB Total
- THD+Noise: -107dB (<0.0005%)
- Internal clock jitter: <10picoseconds
- Analog Inputs: +4dBm balanced or unbalanced, 10kOhm
- Digital outputs: Hi-speed (25-200kHz) AES/EBU and SPDIF
- External Sync.:
- Wordclock in and out. or 256x
- Superclock Wordlock Out
- used as house clock: 15 LS TTL loads max.
- Can be terminated.
- 100/115V - 220/240V 50/60Hz switchable
- or 7-12V External Battery
- Dimensions: 1/3 rack space wide x 1U high x 8â? deep (5.5â?x 1.6â?x 8â?)
- Weight: 3.5 pounds
What We Think - Mytek Digital Stereo192 Review
"The Mytek Digital Stereo192 ADC provide a whole new tool-set to the analog path upgrade to the Stereo96 ADC. Need to be portable? No problem. The Stereo192 ADC runs on batteries in addition to it's worldwide switchable power supply. Mytek conversion has always been one of the best sounding and performing truly professional choices you could make for your studio and the Stereo192 ADC is a perfect choice for someone looking for the best way to convert stereo or dual mono inputs into a DAW. Mytek converters are a truly fantastic way to upgrade and bypass the on-board converters of your already-familiar-to-you interface."
Front End Audio
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review