Mytek Digital Private Q2 Mix Station
The The Mytek Digital Private Q2 Mix Station is single base mixing station intended to be added as a an additional unit to a complete Private Q2 System.
The Mytek Digital Private Q2 Headphone System was originally designed by Michal Jurewicz (founder of Mytek) in New York during the early 90's. Beginning at legendary Skyline Recording Studios, Mytek Digital Private Q2 Headphone System has found it's way into the finest American recording studios. A workhorse used in daily production on countless Gold and Platinum albums; this studio standard delivers the best sound quality, loudest headphone amp and easiest operation completely latency free!
The new version, Mytek Digital Private Q2 Headphone System features a redesigned Multi-pin connector, slimmer personal mix station and smaller distribution station. All while keeping all the features and robust construction of the original.
Mytek Digital Private Q2 Mix Station Features
- Zero latency mixer, all analog design
- Loud and clear: 30W per channel Hi-Fi headphone amplifier with +-25V output voltage swing
- Built to last
- Simple operation, easily accessible by any musician
- Master tone control
- 12 balanced analog +4dBu channels (8 mono with pan, 2 stereo)
- Minimal, high quality signal path
- Each box is capable of driving up to 10 pairs of headphones in parallel or small speakers
- 16 mixing stations per distribution rack, expandable with additional racks
- 3 headphone jacks per mixing station
- 2 XLR stereo line level outputs for stage monitoring
- Standard 20ft or custom length cables, long cables up to 200ft possible (inquire for quote)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review