MXL V67GS Microphone
The MXL V67GS Microphone is a large-capsule condenser microphone that enhances vocal and instrument recordings. With one-inch gold sputtered diaphragm and a fairly wide fixed cardioid pickup pattern, this extremely versatile solid-state vocal microphone is excellent for stringed instruments and percussion.
The MXL V67GS Microphone combines Class-A FET circuitry and a transformer /coupled output for an open and pure sound. The MXL V67GS offers a smooth rising presence peak which is preferred for vocals when there is a heavy low end in the mix. The high-pass roll-off switch and additional -6 dB pad provide the ultimate improvement to MXL's classic version.
MXL V67GS Microphone Features
- Extremely versatile solid-state vocal microphone
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Perfect for enhancing both vocals and instruments
- Excellent for stringed instruments and percussion
- Great for R&B, rock, country and hip-hop
MXL V67GS Microphone Specifications
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 Micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Attenuation Switch: 0, -6dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Equivalent Noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 PA A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47 mm x 184 mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill
MXL V67GS Microphone Includes
- MXL V67GS Microphone
- MXL MT-001 Hard Mount Mic Stand Adapter
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Zipper Pouch
- User Manual
- 3 Years Warranty
MXL V67GS Microphone Downloads
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Its simple, for the price it is a great mic. lots of top end IMHO but really nice overall
This has been perfect for vocals, guitar amp and drum overheads!