MXL Drum Cube Drum Microphone
The MXL Drum Cube Drum Microphone is an unconventional-looking condenser mic designed to deliver powerfully clear and natural percussion. With a 25 millimeter gold-sputtered diaphragm and a fixed cardioid pickup pattern, the Drum Cube is very sensitive, readily revealing very subtle sonic details.
The MXL Drum Cube Drum Microphone offers a big, full-bodied sound that you will surely love. Its gold-sputtered, 6-micron diaphragm delivers professional sound, and a high SPL rating delivers on loud drums. Use it once, and the only thing you'll cherish more than your MXL Cube is the amazingly low price.
MXL Drum Cube Drum Microphone Features
- Ideal condenser microphone for recording drums
- FET preamp with balanced output and low noise
- Full low end, smooth midrange and detailed high end
- Compact design that makes placement easy
- Gold-sputtered diaphragm for an outstanding tone
MXL Drum Cube Drum Microphone Specifications
- Tube Type: Condenser pressure gradient capsule
- Diaphragm: 6 micron, gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise: 14 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB, 1 kHz @ 1Pa
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 132 dB
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom Power (+/- 4V)
- Weight: 0.85 lbs/385g
- Size: 102mm x 51mm x 51mm / 4in. x 2in. x 2in.
- Metal Finish: Black with chrome grill
MXL Drum Cube Drum Microphone Includes
- MXL Drum Cube Drum Microphone
- MXL-V6-H Hard Mount Mic Stand Adapter
- Owners Manual
- 3 Years Warranty
MXL Drum Cube Drum Microphone Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These mics sound great on Toms,A little unforgiving to cymbals but just use Primeacoustic CrashGuards and turn em up. Have not tried any other applications. These mics are very well made and heavey.