MOTU 24IO Audio Interface
Front End Audio acquires previously owned gear through our Buy-Back program. You can purchase used gear at a great price but there are no manufacturer warranties with these items. These items have been inspected and/or tested by our staff to make sure each one is in working condition and comes with our commitment to service. This MOTU 24IO only includes the interface and IEC cable, no other accessories, software or components will be included.
The MOTU Audio 24I/O interface fulfills the promise of host-based hard disk recording: to record, edit, mix process, and master multi-track recording projects entirely inside the computer. It provides 24 high quality, 24-bit/96kHz analog inputs and outputs in a cost effective, single rack space package, allowing you to connect and record from 24 simultaneous analog sources.
MOTU 24IO Audio Interface Features
- Expandable - connect up to four 24I/O units to a PCI-424 audio card for a total of 96 inputs and outputs. Use as many simultaneous channels as host software and computer allow.
- 100% compatible with all MOTU Audio Wire interfaces. Mix and match MOTU audio interfaces (up to four at once) to meet your exact I/O needs.
- ASIO drivers for Mac OS and Windows - provides multi-channel 24-bit I/O for all leading ASIO-compliant audio software on both computer platforms.
- Multichannel WDM driver - provides simultaneous inputs/outputs for all Windows audio applications that support standard WDM and multi-channel Wave drivers.
- 100% compatible with VST, MAS, Premiere, DirectX, and all other host-based native plug-in formats supported by today's popular audio programs. Does not require proprietary plug-ins.
- Word clock - resolves to time code or any other external time base via MOTU's Digital Timepiece synchronizer or any other standard digital audio synchronization device.
- Resolves directly to SMPTE time code (LTC) with fast lock-up and sub-frame accuracy.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review