Morley ABY MIX Mixer & Combiner
The Morley ABY MIX Mixer & Combiner routes 1 signal to 2 inputs or 2 inputs to 1 output. So you're at a gig, with your electric and acoustic-electric guitars, but only have a single amp. You want to be able to jump between the electric and acoustic-electric guitars, but you hate the constant cord-changing and the loud pops you get when doing so.
The Morley ABY Mix pedal tackles this obstacle so you can get back to doing what you love - rocking out on your axes. The Morley ABY Mix pedal lets you choose A, B, or A and B combined for mixing two different instruments. Two bright LEDs show you which signal is active. The unit is true bypass and passive, so it will work without a battery (a 9V battery is required for the LED to function). Designed with a cold rolled steel housing, this rugged pedal will stand up to the rigors of the road, or wherever you need a quick instrument change on-the-fly. Warning: Do not use on powered speaker lines. You will damage your amp, speakers, or both.
Morley pedals are designed for musicians who want more than just the same old pedals built the same old way. This pedal contain innovative designs, clever features, and bullet-proof construction. Each and every one is hand-assembled in the U.S.A. with American-made pride.
Morley ABY MIX Mixer & Combiner Features
- Flexible Routing – Route any 2 inputs to any 2 outputs.
- Independent Level Control – Each input has a level control so you can match the levels precisely.
- Visual Feedback – 2 LEDs gives you a clear status overview of the channel outputs.
- ‘True-Tone’ Bypass Buffer Circuit – Ensures pure guitar tone and maintains your signal level in bypass.
- Power – Morley 9V 300mA adapter or 9V battery.
- Easy Battery Access – No tools needed with the Quick Clip battery door.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 6.63″ L x 4.38″ W x 2″ H
- Current Draw – 2 mA
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review