Miktek MX4 Mixer
The Miktek MX4 Mixer is a 4-channel mini mixer with high-end mixer features. The simple compact design of MX4 offers professional performance and easy to use functionality.
The Miktek MX4 Mixer contains a balanced mic input with an XLR connector, an included phantom power supply for connecting a condenser microphone, 2 high impedance line inputs and a stereo 1/8? (3.5mm) input, individual volume controls for each channel allowing you to create your own mix by adjusting the gain level one by one, and two 1/4 output connectors which provide both stereo and mono outputs.
When powering up your Miktek MX4 Mixer, make sure that all wires are connected, and turn your mixer and any other outboard gear on. Then turn on your power amp or powered speakers. When powering down, turn your power amp or power speakers off before your Miktek MX4 Mixer and any outboard gear.
Turn all four Channels GAIN knobs all the way to the left. Connect the supplied AC/DC adapter to the DC input on the rear panel of the Miktek MX4 Mixer, and then plug the adapter into any standard outlet. Connect the Miktek MX4s Left and Right OUTPUTs to your power amp or powered speaker using the 1/4" OUTPUT jack connectors.
Miktek MX4 Mixer Features
- Four Channel mini stereo mixer
- Two 1/4" connectors for high impedance line input with volume control
- Balanced microphone XLR input with Phantom Power and volume control
- Stereo 3.5mm input with volume control
- Two 1/4" connector outputs
Miktek MX4 Mixer Specifications
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 95KHz
- Max Input Level: +21 dBu
- Mic Input: XLR Jack, Balanced
- Line Input: 2 x ¼ Jack
- Stereo Input: 3.5mm Jack
- Input Impedance: 1 Mega Ohm
- Left Output: ¼ Jack, Unbalanced
- Right Input: ¼ Jack, Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm each output
- S/N Level: -105 dB
- THD: <0.005%
- Power Supply: 18V DC
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 144mm x 102mm x 38mm
- Weight: 2.90Kg
Miktek MX4 Mixer Includes
- MX4 4-Channel Mixer
- 20 Volt AC Adapter
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review