McDSP FutzBox HD v6 Plug-In
FutzBox is a distortion and noise generator plug-in for creating low fidelity versions of audio signals. Typical post productions require distorted, or 'futzed' versions of dialog and other tracks.
FutzBox is a distortion and noise generator plug-in for creating low fidelity versions of audio signals. Typical post productions require distorted, or ?futzed? versions of dialog and other tracks. Simulations of radios, cell phones, and televisions are now available in a single software product. These simulations, called SIMs (Synthetic Impulse Models) provide accurate modeling in an extremely optimized format, allowing FutzBox to use less DSP power than conventional convolution based products. Furthermore, SIMs can be scaled in real-time and changed on the fly.
In addition to the SIM library of sounds, FutzBox also includes filtering and EQ, distortion, a noise generator, and gating to complete the sonic destruction required. Original and distorted audio can be mixed in real-time to accommodate scene changes or other automation requirements.
McDSP FutzBox HD Features
- Library of Synthetic Impulse Models (SIMs)
- Configurable ?futz? effects including filtering, EQ, and distortion
- Flexible noise generator with ducking capability
- Hyper-sensitive gate for signal dropout effects
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD Supports: AAX DSP/Native, TDM, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- Native Supports: AAX Native, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools HDX, HD, Express, Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems as well as VST & Audio Unit compatible DAWs including Logic, Digital Performer (DP), Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo and others.
- McDSP supports Intel-Mac systems running Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review