McDSP DE555 De-esser Native v6 Plug-In
The DE555 is a new generation of de-essing technology, providing transparent, precise de-essing with unique flexibility. Intelligent signal analysis allows the DE555 to effectively de-ess at any signal level - no manual input threshold adjustment required.
The DE555 is a new generation of de-essing technology, providing transparent, precise de-essing with unique flexibility. Intelligent signal analysis allows the DE555 to effectively de-ess at any signal level â" no manual input threshold adjustment required. Other options include continuously adjustable ratio and release controls to fine- tune the de-essing amount, plus a high frequency (HF) only mode for reducing the signal level of only the â?sssâ? and not the original dialog.
Key filter options include high pass and band pass filtering. A unique focus control further enhances the key filterâ?s ability to separate â?essingâ? from actual dialog. The key filter output can also be monitored.
Real-time displays of de-essing amounts and key filter response enable quick and easy setup.
McDSP DE555 De-esser Native Plug-In Features
- Advanced de-essing technology
- Unique key filter focus and de-essing controls
- Real-time metering and key filter response plot
- High frequency (HF) only option
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD Supports: AAX DSP/Native, TDM, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- Native Supports: AAX Native, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools HDX, HD, Express, Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems as well as VST & Audio Unit compatible DAWs including Logic, Digital Performer (DP), Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo and others.
- McDSP supports Intel-Mac systems running Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review