McDSP Channel G Surround v6 Plug-In
Channel G Surround is a Compressor/Limiter optimized for 5.1 channels using 4 compressors sets - LR, C, LsRs, and LFE. These compressor sets can key from any combination of the LR, C, LsRs, and LFE channels.
Channel G Surround is a Compressor/Limiter optimized for 5.1 channels using 4 compressors sets â" LR, C, LsRs, and LFE. These compressor sets can key from any combination of the LR, C, LsRs, and LFE channels. Individual compressor controls can be linked across various surround channels, and the LFE channel includes an optional low pass filter.
The Channel G Surround user interface seamlessly integrates with the Avid D-Control and D-Command control surfaces.
McDSP Channel G Surround v6 Plug-In Features
- Full featured surround Compressor/Limiter in LR, C, LsRs, and LFE channel sets
- Optional LFE low pass filter 24 dB/Oct slope
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- 5.1 version only
- HD Supports: AAX DSP/Native, TDM, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- Native Supports: AAX Native, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools HDX, HD, Express, Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems as well as VST & Audio Unit compatible DAWs including Logic, Digital Performer (DP), Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo and others.
- McDSP supports Intel-Mac systems running Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review