McDSP Channel G Compact HD v6 Plug-In
Channel G Compact delivers the same sonic experience as Channel G with a smaller dsp footprint. Channel G Compact features calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the world's most popular analog mixing desks.
Channel G Compact delivers the same sonic experience as Channel G with a smaller dsp footprint. Channel G Compact features calibration modes for music, post production, and models of the worldâ?s most popular analog mixing desks.
The Channel G Compact HD user interface seamlessly integrates with the Avid D-Control and D-Command control surfaces, as well as the Venue D-Show and Profile live sound consoles.
- High pass and low pass filters with selectable slopes of up 12 and 24 dB/Oct
- Full featured Compressor/Limiter
- Four-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post EQ section
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD Supports: AAX DSP/Native, TDM, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- Native Supports: AAX Native, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools HDX, HD, Express, Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems as well as VST & Audio Unit compatible DAWs including Logic, Digital Performer (DP), Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo and others.
- McDSP supports Intel-Mac systems running Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review