McDSP Analog Channel HD v6 Plug-In
The McDSP Analog Channel Plug-In emulates the sounds of high-end analog tape machines, tape, and channel amplifiers.
Analog Channel emulates the sounds of high-end analog tape machines, tape, and channel amplifiers. Analog Channel is 2 plug-ins:
- AC101 " Emulates analog channel amplifier circuits
- AC202 " Emulates analog tape machines
The AC202 configuration emulates analog tape machines. In addtiion to standard tape machine parameters such as bias, playback speed, and IEC1/2 equalization, AC202 offers controls well beyond the limits of the reel-world devices including adjustable low frequency roll off and head bump " independent of playback speed. The user can select from several playback head types, tape formulations, and even control the tape saturation recovery time.
McDSP Analog Channel HD Features
- Library of presets emulating analog mixing systems
- Real-time display of saturation curves and calibrations
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD Supports: AAX DSP/Native, TDM, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- Native Supports: AAX Native, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools HDX, HD, Express, Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems as well as VST & Audio Unit compatible DAWs including Logic, Digital Performer (DP), Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo and others.
- McDSP supports Intel-Mac systems running Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review