McDSP AE400 Active EQ Native v6 Plug-In
he AE400 is made up of 4 bands of fixed and active equalization. Each band is completely overlapping with all other bands and has its own Q (bandwidth), fixed gain, and active gain controls.
The AE400 is made up of 4 bands of fixed and active equalization. Each band is completely overlapping with all other bands and has its own Q (bandwidth), fixed gain, and active gain controls. A key filter for each band allows the active gain response to be as selective or broad as needed, based on the Q (bandwidth) control. Each band can use the input signal or selected side chain signal to trigger the active EQ response.
The active EQ bands can be controlled via the response plot itself, or from the text readouts above and below the response plot. The AE400â?s active EQ response is determined by each bandâ?s threshold, attack and release settings. Additionally, a ratio control determines input signal level sensitivity to further articulate how the active EQ will reach maximum active equalization â" a feature unique to the AE400.
Peak signal text readouts for each active EQ bandâ?s key signal allow quick setup of each bandâ?s active EQ threshold, and are located underneath band dynamics plots. Input and Output controls, individual band bypass, band control linking, and band key signal monitoring round out the features of the AE400.
McDSP AE400 Active EQ Native Features
- Four fully overlapping fixed and active EQ bands
- Independent control over all active EQ parameters per band
- Unique active EQ ratio response control
- Side chain support
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD Supports: AAX DSP/Native, TDM, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- Native Supports: AAX Native, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools HDX, HD, Express, Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems as well as VST & Audio Unit compatible DAWs including Logic, Digital Performer (DP), Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo and others.
- McDSP supports Intel-Mac systems running Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review