McDSP 4030 Retro Compressor Native v6 Plug-In
Retro plug-ins are a line of 'classics' that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
The 4030 Retro Compressor is a new dynamic range control topology coupled with a wet/dry mix control to balance compressed and uncompressed signals. An active attack and release design allows aggressive compression settings with minimal artifact generation.
Retro plug-ins are a line of â??classicsâ?? that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
McDSP 4030 Retro Compressor Native Plug-In Features
- Unique original algorithms with transparent yet vintage sound
- Mix control
- Side chain support
- Anti-Clip Output Stage Topology
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD Supports: AAX DSP/Native, TDM, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- Native Supports: AAX Native, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools HDX, HD, Express, Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems as well as VST & Audio Unit compatible DAWs including Logic, Digital Performer (DP), Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo and others.
- McDSP supports Intel-Mac systems running Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review