McDSP 4020 Retro EQ HD v6 Plug-In
Retro plug-ins are a line of 'classics' that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
The 4020 Retro EQ is a four-band EQ and complimentary filter set. The HF and LF bands are shelving EQ, with two additional parametric EQs at the HMF and LMF bands. All EQ bands operate on a unique gain dependent variable slope/Q system for a vintage smooth sound and increased boost/cut frequency selectivity high gains. The HPF and LPF filters use a unique split-octave design giving a 12 dB/Oct slope near the selected frequency, and a maximum slope of 24 dB/Oct.
Retro plug-ins are a line of â?classicsâ? that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
McDSP 4020 Retro EQ HD Plug-In Features
- Unique original algorithms with transparent yet vintage sound
- Variable slope filtering
- Variable Q/slope Shelving and Parametric EQ
- Anti-Clip Output Stage Topology
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double Precision Processing
- Ultra Low Latency
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD Supports: AAX DSP/Native, TDM, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- Native Supports: AAX Native, RTAS, AU, AS, VST
- McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools HDX, HD, Express, Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems as well as VST & Audio Unit compatible DAWs including Logic, Digital Performer (DP), Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo and others.
- McDSP supports Intel-Mac systems running Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion), 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 USB Smart Key for authorization.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review