MakeMusic PrintMusic 2014 Composition Software
The MakeMusic PrintMusic 2014 Composition Software is music notation and compositional software. It provides songwriters, musicians, producers, publishers, worship directors, and teachers with the ability to easily compose and notate music on a Mac or Windows operating system.
Manually enter notes on a score with your computer keyboard and mouse, play your songs in real-time using a MIDI keyboard controller, import and read from MP3 files, or scan existing music scores and generate scores from the scanned images. The software can automatically create a chart at the top of handbell music that lists every bell used.
PrintMusic is completely self contained, providing over 128 professional virtual instrument sounds. The Human Playback feature minimizes the mechanical feel of software and exporting in MIDI, JPEG and MusicXML files. Staff layout capabilities make it simple and intuitive to hide, move, and edit staves.
MakeMusic PrintMusic 2014 Composition Software Details
- Music notation software designed for educators, worship directors, performing musicians, composers and arrangers
- Easy to use and fun to learn
- Quickly create orchestrations of up to 24 staves, extract parts, hear your music play back, and print beautiful sheet music
- Plays back with great sounds and nuance, providing you with instant feedback on your progress
- Produces great sheet music that will inspire your performers to play even better
- Includes QuickStart Videos and other resources, right in the Launch Window
- Provides more note entry methods
- Integrated mixer lets you balance your music and place it in a sonic space with panning reverb, and more
- Offers external sound library support providing you with unlimited sonic possibilities
- Includes professional and education tools
- Allows to print your music and so much more
- sharing pictures and sounds isn't a big deal any more!
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review