Magix Sound Forge Pro 11 Editing & Mastering Software
Magix Sound Forge Pro 11 Editing & Mastering Software is one of the longest standing and trusted audio editing and mastering programs in the industry. Magix Sound Forge Pro 11 Editing & Mastering Software provides numerous tools to accomplish editing and mastering tasks, with ease and precision.
Magix Sound Forge Pro 11 Editing & Mastering Software has a brand new recording interface with features that make even the most demanding work a snap. From running punch-and-roll sessions to managing multiple takes, we have you covered. Record up to 32 simultaneous channels of 64-bit/192kHz audio for the ultimate in fidelity. In the mastering suite, select from among twelve included iZotope DSP modules and access superb mastering chain processing tools for sparkle and punch, excellent repair and restoration plug-ins, and precise format conversion tools for the best in sonic integrity preservation.
The editing experience that you expect from SOUND FORGE Pro just got even better. New in SOUND FORGE Pro 11: convert regions to events, lock event markers, region markers, and envelope points to events, and automatically ripple successive events forward in time while editing. Magix SOUND FORGE Pro 11 includes a full complement of native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including our own popular Noise Reduction 2 audio restoration suite. Partner contributions from iZotope and Zplane make the latest edition of SOUND FORGE Pro an even more incredible one-stop solution for delivering master quality audio.
Transfer audio data between SOUND FORGE Pro 11 and SpectraLayers Pro and experience the thrill of working freely across the world's premiere waveform and spectral editing applications. SOUND FORGE Pro 11 includes fully integrated DAO CD mastering to generate Red Book compliant masters for duplication. Additionally, perform PQ code editing, add CD text and metadata, and prepare high resolution audio tracks with iZotope resampling technology. Magix SOUND FORGE Pro 11 software supports multiple video formats including AVI, WMV, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2. Precisely synchronize audio and video frame by frame. SOUND FORGE Pro 11 includes MPEG-2 templates for writing HDV-compliant files at both 720p and 1080i resolutions, and AVI templates using the CineForm CFHD codec for 720p and 1080i intermediate renders.
- Redesigned recording interface
- New Waveform Overview Bar
- Select between threshold, MTC or timestamp recording via the recording options
- Configure the recording process the way you want
- Input Bus Effects
- Ultra-High Fidelity
- and More!
Magix Sound Forge Pro 11 Editing & Mastering Software Specifications
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10
- Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: onboard
- Sound card: onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Supported file formats
- AA3*, AAC, AIF, ASF, AU, AVI*, CDA, DIG, DLS, DV, DVF, FLAC, FRG, GIF, GIG, IVC, M2A, M2P, M2T, M4A, M4B, MMV, OGG, MOV, MSV, MP1, MP3, MP4, MPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2video, Sony MXF*, PCA, QT, RAW, SD, SFA, SF*, SND, TIF, VOX, W64*, WAV*, WMA*, WMV
- AA3*, AC3*, AIF, ATRAC*, AU, AVI*, DIG, DLS, FLAC, FRG, GIG, IVC, M1A, M1P, M2A, M2P, M2T, MMV, MOV, MSV, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPA, MPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2video, Sony MXF*, OGG, PCA, RAW, SF2, VOX, W64*, WAV*, WMA*, WMV
- Internet connection: Program requires one-time registration.
Magix Sound Forge Pro 11 Editing & Mastering Software Includes
- License for Sound Forge Pro 11
- License for iZotope Nectar Elements
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review