Magix Sequoia 15 Upgrade
The Magix Sequoia 15 Upgrade from 13 and below is the right path for anyone that owns an older version of Sequoia - from version 13 or older, that wants to upgrade to version 15.
Magix Sequoia 15 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software is one of the leading software solutions for acclaimed studios that focus on audio production, broadcasting, post-production and mastering. As mastering engineers, combining precision, efficiency and creative craftsmanship with extraordinary ideas is what we do. That's why Sequoia is a true icon when it comes to mastering. With a unique object editor, detailed phase and peak meters, high-quality plug-ins and native audio restoration, the software fulfils all professional demands.
The success of a complex audio production depends on each and every detail and nuance. With this premise in mind, we've developed features for source destination cut and multi-synchronous cut. This allows you to combine different concert recordings into a single whole in the blink of an eye.
Time is a decisive factor in broadcasting. For this reason, Sequoia offers direct connection to broadcast CMS and automation systems. Thanks to the powerful audio engine, you can edit material during a live recording and sent to a broadcast station with a slight delay.
Sequoia is a constant in an ever-changing industry. This is due on the one hand to the software's high stability and reliability, on the other to the close collaboration between our team of developers and recording studios, TV stations and broadcasters. With these industry connections, we're in the know - so this lets us focus on developing and bringing to the market features that are actually needed in post-production.
Magix Sequoia 15 Upgrade Features
- 3D Surround Editing
- Automation Lanes
- Plug-in browser
- 32-core CPU support
- MIDI editing functions
- Advanced compatibility with Avid Pro Tools | S6 controllers
- Direct connection to broadcast databases and automation systems
- Import/export of ISRC in Broadcast Wave files
- Auto Ducking and Cue Mode
- Source destination cut and Multi-synchronous cut
- Advanced crossfade editor
- MP3/AAC preview plug-in
- CD/DVD mastering and DDP import/export
- POW-r Dithering
- Batch processing for watch folders
- True Peak Metering
- switch between EBU R128 and ITU-R BS.1771 loudness measuring on the fly
- Efficient docking options
- VCA Fader
- Object-oriented editing
- And so much more we can't list it all.
Magix Sequoia 15 Upgrade Specifications
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz RAM: 2 GB (32-bit version), 4 GB (64-bit version)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: ASIO or WMD
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for minimal installation, 90 GB for Independence
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Français, Español, Italiano
Magix Sequoia 15 Upgrade Includes
- Sequoia 15 License with Codemeter Dongle
- Installation Discs
- Spectralayers 5
- User's Manual
What We Think
Magix Sequoia 15 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software is by far one of the most powerful DAWs on the market. There is no part of the industry that Sequoia can't handle. Recording, Editing, Mixing, Mastering, Broadcast and Film, Orchestral and Symphonic - it does it all. And, it does it with one of the most pristine open and dynamic audio engines of any DAW, and provides all the tools you need to get the job done right. While you can use 3rd party plug-ins and tools, they are a necessity. The professional tools, sound, workflow, and results, makes Magix Sequoia 15 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software a premium industry DAW. There is no wonder why it is employed in mastering studios all around the world.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review