Magix Samplitude Pro X4 Suite Software (Download)
Magix Samplitude Pro X4 Suite Software provides high profile mixing and mastering plug-ins, powerful, flexible, and efficient editing functions, as well as a the cleanest and most dynamic audio engine - which have been setting new standards in professional audio for more than 25 years.
Magix Samplitude Pro X4 Suite brings (in addition to the core audio production software), a wide range of tools, features and functions, plug-ins, emulations, and virtual instrument - all in the most comprehensive package for professional audio production. From writing and composing, to recording, editing, mixing and mastering - Magix Samplitude has the features and fidelity that sets it part from other DAWs.
Magix Samplitude Pro X4 Suite Software (Download) Features
- All-in-one package for music and audio production
- The best quality in audio processing that meets the highest standards
- NEW! Automation Lanes for optimal handling and overview of track automation data
- NEW! New plug-in browser for quick and efficient searches for effects and instruments
- NEW! Improved performance: Samplitude now supports CPUs with up to 32 cores
- NEW! New MIDI editing functions offer unlimited creativity, improved MIDI-Workflow
- SOUND FORGE Pro 11 full version
- Melodyne 4 Essential for high-quality pitch editing and correction
- 22 virtual instruments and a full version of MAGIX Independence offer everything a musician needs
Magix Samplitude Pro X4 Suite Software (Download) Specifications
- Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Available drive space: 4 GB min. for program installation (100 GB recommended)
- Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
- Supported import formats
- Audio: WAV, Broadcast WAV, WAV with codec, AAC, MP3, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, SD2, WMA, MIDI standard formats (MID, GM, GS, XG)
- Video: DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, HDV HD1, HDV HD2, MXV, DVCPRO, AVC-Intra, WMV(HD)
- Supported export formats
- Audio: WAV, broadcast WAV, WAV with codec, AAC, MP3, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, WMA, MIDI standard format (MID)
Magix Samplitude Pro X4 Suite Software (Download) Includes
- License for Samplitude Pro X4 Suite
- Including: Cleaning and Restoration Bundle, Vandal Pro, Full Independence Sound Library, Analog Modeling Plug-in Suite, and more.
- License for Sound Forge Pro 11
- License for Melodyne 4 Essential
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Samplitude Pro X2 (INT) - Recording studio
► Are you in the US? Click here: http://pro.magix.com/en/ ► Ar...
Introduction to Samplitude ProX2, Pro X2 Suites and Sequoia 13
A quick run through of the new features found in Samplitude Pr...
Magix Samplitude Pro X Interface Set Up
A video adaptation of the manual, see how to set up an audio i...
Magix Samplitude Pro X Multitrack Session Set Up
Learn how to set up a multitrack session and save it as a temp...
Introduction to Samplitude Pro X
And intro to Pro X and its new features
Introduction To Samplitude - Digital audio recording workstation
Tim, Dolbear's introduction to Samplitude and Sequoia, The DAW...
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very cool program and can not be indispensable for anyone who loves Audio Engineering
I have been playing around with quite a few different DAWs and decided to use Samplitude Pro X2 Suite as my main program. I find the over all quality of my projects sounds better. The software is fairly straight forward and there are a lot of great features and effects for mixing and mastering. I used the 30 day trial and explored as much as I could before hand and was over all impressed enough to purchase the suite. The program runs very stable and smooth allowing me to focus on creating my audio ideas. I definitely recomend checking it out.
The master of pro audio--that's what they say about Samplitude 11 Pro, and I agree. There's virtually nothing you can't do to your audio with this software, and the collection of included plugins is outstanding. Virtually all of the effects are very usable, unlike the throwaway plugins that are included with other DAW's. Some argue that the Am-munition compressor alone is worth the price of the software! Other highlights include the Vandal virtual guitar amplifier, Elastic Audio (Samplitude's own version of Autotune/Harmonizer), and perhaps the most outstanding feature of Samplitude--object based editing. The only downside is the price, but if you can afford it, it's worth it.