Magix Samplitude Pro X3 Suite Software (Boxed)
Samplitude Pro X3 has been designed from the start as a DAW that answers to the highest quality standards. Carefully selected mastering plug-ins, efficient editing functions and extremely precise algorithms have continually set new benchmarks in the audio industry for more than 25 years.
The latest version of Samplitude strengthens core competency in the area of audio editing. Discover editing in a whole new dimension with the ARA interface and Melodyne essential. Absolute sound neutrality & optimal latency management enable professional studio sound with extreme precision. Samplitude Pro X3 delivers the highest level of audio quality, even in complex recording sessions. Arrange audio and MIDI data on a total of 999 tracks. With up to 256 physical inputs and outputs, working on large projects is no problem at all. Use common audio formats from 16-bit to 32-bit floating point as well as sample rates up to 384 kHz. Samplitude offers full bit transparency. The consistent use of floating point calculations ensures that the sound retains the desired nuances, even after extensive digital processing. This means transparency in the sound, neutrality and retention of transience and spatiality.
Discover a work environment that suits you. Thanks to the innovative docking concept, Samplitude Pro X3 offers a completely customizable program interface. Drag & drop, reposition and resize central software elements as well as toolbars. Record complex projects and work on large arrangements with intuitive mixing, flexible routing and elegant automations.
Extensive options for producing scores and MIDI editing and numerous virtual instruments: Inspiration for every detail.The MIDI editor integrates different editors, views, ranges, and tools. For example, a piano roll, drum editor, score editor, controller editor (e.g. velocity, MIDI volume, etc.), and an event list are all available. You can also specifically set and change any parameter such as velocity, sustain, and other effects. MIDI quantization is also possible without any additional steps. The beginning of notes, note length and pitch are all precisely displayed in the piano roll. You can copy, move, lengthen, shorten and play back all notes here.
The effects featured in Samplitude Pro X3 are high quality, reliable and impressive tools ideal for the mastering process. Effects such as the Brickwall Limiter, sMax11, Multiband Enhancer, EQ116 or the Analog Modelling Suite, as well as proven dynamic effects were developed and optimized for mastering purposes. All effects in Samplitude Pro X3 can be used in objects, in tracks and in the master channel. In addition to physical mastering, you can create a digital DDP master for transferring your master to the pressing plant. Your finished, high-quality master is resistant to generation loss and ready for archiving thanks to duplication. Preview to check for compression artifacts or loss of highs and adjust parameters or sections of the mix to remedy them. The encoder plug-in enables you to fulfil all requirements for export, for instance "Mastered for iTunes" requirements.
Magix Samplitude Pro X3 Suite Software (Boxed) Features
- NEW! The ARA interface is integrated in Samplitude and allows data to be exchanged between the host and plugin.
- NEW! Celemony Melodyne Essentials: The market leader for pitch and time correction. The combination of Melodyne and ARA makes realtime timestretching and pitchshifting possible.
- NEW! Tempo automation: Audio objects factor in changes in position and length in the tempo map.
- NEW! Workflow optimizations: Improvements to the mixer and managers and a redesigned start dialog save you a lot of time and clicks.
- NEW! Birdline Skins: Access the entire Platinum Pack from Birdline and modify Samplitude exactly the way you want.
- NEW! Zynaptiq Orange Vocoder ME: The legendary Orange Vocoder in a limited edition.
- NEW! Virtual instruments in various categories
Magix Samplitude Pro X3 Suite Software (Boxed) Specifications
- For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10 - 32bit and 64bit systems
- All MAGIX programs are developed with userfriendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on lowperformance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB (32Bit), 4 GB (64bit)
- Hard drive space: 1 GB for minimal installation, 20 GB recommended
- Graphics card: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Audio playback: Onboard (ASIOcompatible sound card recommended)
- Drive: DVD drive
- Disc: Audio CD, Data CD/DVD
- Audio: MIDI standard formats (MID, GM, GS XG), WAV, Broadcast WAV, WAV with Codec, AAC1, MP3, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, SD2, WMA
- Video: DVAVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, HDV HD1, HDV HD2, MXV, DVCPRO1, AVCIntra1, WMV(HD)
- Disc: Audio CD, Data CD/DVD
- Audio: MID (MIDI standard format), WAV, Broadcast WAV, WAV with Codec, AAC1, MP32, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, WMA
Magix Samplitude Pro X3 Suite Software (Boxed) Includes
- Magix Samplitude Pro X3 Suite
- Additional content
- Sound Forge Pro 11
- Birdline Platinum Pack V.6.0
- Virtual instruments
- Independence Library (70GB)
- Church Organ
- Cinematic Soundscapes
- Pop Drums
- Analog synths
- Urban Drums
- Electric Piano
- String Ensemble
- Vandal bass & guitar amplifier
- VST3 interface
- Celemony Melodyne essential
- Orange Vocoder ME
- Cleaning & Restoration Suite
- Hybrid Audio Engine
- 32-bit floating point calculation
- Audio editing
- Spectral display and editing at track level
- Comparisonics waveform display
- VCA Fader
- Multiple outputs
- Free plugin routing
- Analogue Modelling Suite Plus
- Loudness display (EBU R128)
- True Peak Limiter for sMax11
- DDP export
- Encoder preview
What We Think
I have used a ton of DAWs in my 18 years in engineering, so I have seen (and heard) both the differences, and lack thereof on pretty much all the major and well known DAWs out there. While the major difference really comes down to work flow, the sound itself is a big part of it too. Much like back in the day, you would choose a reel to reel and tape formula that provided the sound and character you want, this is an important aspect to a DAW as well. Each DAW has its own audio engine, and its heart - the unique foundational algorithm. First and foremost, understand that Samplitude is a DAW for engineers. While the learning curve is not as heavy as some other DAWs, Samplitude must be approached from an engineer's mindset. Once you have that down though, it is very easy to navigate and get things done extremely fast. It is not a DAW that will stand in the way of creativity, or getting the job done. Kraznet and Tim (of Magix) have great videos on the web to get a better understanding of the work flow. To the meat of it now: Hands down, Samplitude is the best sounding DAW on the market. I do not say that with any shred of doubt, it simply sounds better than any other DAW, Period. Not only is it the best sounding DAW, but the stock plug-ins are beyond usable - they are equally as impressive in functionality and sound quality. I have been able to work an entire recording in Samplitude, with nothing but the stock effects, and it sounds amazing. Not once did I think about, or find a need to reach for a third party plug (during the recording and mixing session). While I am certain I could have mastered in Samplitude with the stock plug-ins, I have a UAD card, so cut me some slack - those are amazing, and I have my go-tos for mastering. Nonetheless, the functionality, professional features and mindset, and the shear sonic superiority, makes Samplitude the king of DAWs in my book. And you do not have to take my word for it, simply download the trial version and be floored. We will be here to help when you make the switch (the next day). I think it is time we all get serious about our audio engineering endeavors, take this step forward, and not look back.
- Ryan Ferris
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Samplitude Pro X2 (INT) - Recording studio
► Are you in the US? Click here: http://pro.magix.com/en/ ► Ar...
Introduction to Samplitude ProX2, Pro X2 Suites and Sequoia 13
A quick run through of the new features found in Samplitude Pr...
Magix Samplitude Pro X Interface Set Up
A video adaptation of the manual, see how to set up an audio i...
Magix Samplitude Pro X Multitrack Session Set Up
Learn how to set up a multitrack session and save it as a temp...
Introduction to Samplitude Pro X
And intro to Pro X and its new features
Introduction To Samplitude - Digital audio recording workstation
Tim, Dolbear's introduction to Samplitude and Sequoia, The DAW...
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been using the lesser version of Samplitude (Samplitude 2013); I am a huge fan of Magix software! I always know I am getting exceptional products just be the name. Pro X is so much bigger and a full version of Independence! So much to learn!
I had talked to Ryan, here ate Front End Audio; what a great man. The first thing I noticed was his passion. He answered all my questions and gave me some great tips on getting started by pointing me to some YouTube videos. I kept him on the phone after the store closed but there was no 'sense' of any hurry. I placed my order with him and received it promptly 2 days later.
I had nothing but a great experience with this transaction, and I will be shopping here in the future.