Magix Audio Master Suite 2.5
Magix Audio Master Suite 2.5 combines the power of Magix Sound Forge Pro and SpectraLayers Pro, with iZotope's Mastering and Repair Suite and Nectar Elements - giving you a powerful set of unrivaled tools for audio restoration, editing, and mastering.
Magix Sound Forge Pro 11 and SpectraLayers Pro 4 are the most advanced audio editing applications available today. Each with its own unique genius, they work seamlessly together to form a colossal editing system offering extraordinary and immediate gains for audio professionals everywhere. Whether your game is mixing, mastering, repair and restoration, sound design, forensics, or analysis, Sound Forge Pro and SpectraLayers Pro, working in tandem, provide a unified environment that will serve as your gateway to the highest plateau of creative audio design
Magix Sound Forge Pro 11 is the application of choice for a generation of audio editors. Record audio on a rock-solid platform, perform audio processing tasks, and render top-notch master files with ease. A host of new processes and plug-ins make Sound Forge the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.
SpectraLayers Pro 4 sets new standards in spectral audio editing. Color-coded layers, precise selection tools, and an easy copy and paste editing workflow are all supported under the hood by impressive performance enhancements. Immerse yourself in SpectraLayers Pro for an audio restoration and sound design experience that will open new horizons on every launch.
Mastering & Repair Suite is a set of six plug-ins powered by iZotope DSP technology. The effects include high quality algorithms for exceptional sound, as well as immersive interfaces with metering and graphical feedback to make mastering as quick and easy as possible. Also included are 64-bit SRC and MBIT+ plug-ins for sample rate conversion and bit reduction. Both algorithms utilize psychoacoustic noise shaping, based on research with actual musical material, for the best possible results.
iZotope Nectar Elements makes vocal treatment a snap. With 10 powerful processors working hard behind the scenes, Nectar Elements offers simple, intelligent controls that let you focus on your sound, not your set-up.
Magix Audio Master Suite 2.5 Specifications
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10
- Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: onboard
- Sound card: onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Supported file formats
- AA3*, AAC, AIF, ASF, AU, AVI*, CDA, DIG, DLS, DV, DVF, FLAC, FRG, GIF, GIG, IVC, M2A, M2P, M2T, M4A, M4B, MMV, OGG, MOV, MSV, MP1, MP3, MP4, MPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2video, Sony MXF*, PCA, QT, RAW, SD, SFA, SF*, SND, TIF, VOX, W64*, WAV*, WMA*, WMV
- AA3*, AC3*, AIF, ATRAC*, AU, AVI*, DIG, DLS, FLAC, FRG, GIG, IVC, M1A, M1P, M2A, M2P, M2T, MMV, MOV, MSV, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPA, MPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2video, Sony MXF*, OGG, PCA, RAW, SF2, VOX, W64*, WAV*, WMA*, WMV
- Internet connection: Program requires one-time registration.
Magix Audio Master Suite 2.5 Includes
- License for:
- Sound Forge Pro
- SpectraLayers Pro
- Mastering & Repair Suite
- Nectar Elements
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review