Mackie XR624 Studio Monitors
The Mackie XR624 Studio Monitors are designed to reveal your true mix in a way that feels natural and accurate without the fatigue monitors can bring after long hours at the mixing desk.
The monitors can be used in various applications for recording studios, video production houses, voice-over studios, and more. They feature a XLR and TRS audio inputs and a 45 Hz to 22 kHz frequency response. For clarity, they feature an XR logarithmic waveguide that matches the dispersion pattern of the 6.5" Kevlar woofer for midrange transition, which recesses the 1" tweeter so that its active area is on the same axis with the woofer. It provides the acoustic alignment of high and low frequencies for balance. The ELP Bass Reflex System utilizes an extended length, internally curved design that provides extended low-frequency response and increased output capability, even at high volumes without any "air noise", which plagues typical ports. Also, the monitors are easily adaptable to suit your mixing environment with three adjustable switches: Acoustic Space, HF filter, and LF filter.
Finally, the XR624 series monitors are equipped with a rigid, ultra-low distortion Kevlar woofer that maintains its shape even under a high amount of stress. This provides fast recovery from transients and accurate, detailed low-end.
Mackie XR624 Studio Monitors Features
- Its logarithmic waveguide provides the acoustic alignment for balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- The ELP Bass Reflex System is engineered for zero turbulence, providing greatly increased output capability and extended low-frequency response
- Its 1" black anodized aluminum tweeter reveals the finest details and upper harmonics of your mix
- A 6.5" Kevlar woofer offers fast transient recovery for incredibly accurate low-frequency response
- The specially designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced clarity
- 160W bi-amplified Class-D amplification (100LF / 60HF)
- Frequency response: 45 Hz to 22 kHz
- The adjustable, acoustic space filters maintain a flat response in typical monitor placement
- The HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull- or bright-sounding rooms
- The LF filter rolls off the low end to simulate smaller speakers for reference
- Features an eco-friendly auto turn-off / turn-on
- The black, wood grain finish provides a classic studio feel
- Includes a custom acoustic isolation pad that reduces unwanted resonance and improves bass response
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review