Lynx AVP-1 Aurora Vented Panel
The Lynx Aurora Vented Panel, provides airflow and consistent aesthetic rack appearance.
Lynx Aurora Vented Panel Details
The Lynx Aurora Vented Panel (model LYN -AVP-1U) is a 1U blank panel with six 0.2â? x 6.25â? (0.5 cm x 17.1 cm) louvres to provide airflow and consistent aesthetic rack appearance. Manufactured of the identical high grade aluminum as the Lynx Aurora 16 and Aurora 8 converters, the Vented Panel has the same mar-resistent, glass-bead-blasted, textured finish. The product of an extensive oneyear development program, each AVP is individually milled, not stamped or forged, to precision dimensions. As Aurora converters are designed without noisy fans for cooling, available convection airflow above and below each unit is important. The AVP is designed to allow airflow in and out of the equipment rack.
Lynx Aurora Vented Panel Features
- 1U rack space Vented Panel for standard 19â? racks.
- Milled aluminum.
- Entirely lead-free, for RoHS compatibility.
- Aesthetically designed to match and complement Lynx Aurora 16 and Aurora 8 converters.
- Structurally designed to prevent warping or bending.
- Six 0.2â? x 6.25â? (0.5 cm x 17.1 cm) louvers for air flow.
- 0.5 pounds
- 19â? x 1.75â? x .5â?.
- Designed in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review