Little Labs SALT Splitter
The Little Labs SALT is a compact, triple-out transformer isolated guitar/instrument splitter and distribution box with instrument and line level input.
The SALT utilizes the same vintage UTC style transformers as the Little Labs PCP, Pepper, and Redeye 3D Phantom. The SALT transformer coupling allows complete galvanic ground isolation between instrument outs for the highest quality, lowest noise instrument distribution. Features include polarity select and earth lift on each output. Inputs and outputs can be controlled by an optional footswitch. The SALT was designed as the perfect companion to the Little Labs Pepper or PCP, adding three more identical instrument outputs that can be used remotely. The Salt can be used completely passively with the Pepper or PCP, or as a standalone unit using either the included high quality, linear power supply or standard nine-volt power found on any guitar pedalboard.
Little Labs SALT Splitter Features
- Premium quality 1-in / 3-out instrument distribution box
- Send 1 instrument to 3 destinations
- Transformer Isolated Outputs guarantees total freedom minimal noise and best possible audio fidelity
- Independent Ground Lift and Polarity Switches for each individual output
- Power via your pedalboard's 9V Power Supply, or just use the included AC power supply
Little Labs SALT Splitter Includes
- SALT unit
- 9V AC Power Supply
- Manual & Literature
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review