Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
The Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor delivers more processing power and unparalleled flexibility to inspire your creativity. With an extensive collection of HD amps,100+ studio and stomp effects, and comprehensive I/O, POD HD500X is the ultimate multi-effects processor for your stage and studio rig.
The Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor is designed to offer power to define your own sound. Featuring extraordinary depth, character and versatility, Line 6 POD HD500X is the best-in-class multi effects for guitarists who want to take deep control over every aspect of their tone. The Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor offers amazing tones with deep control. Tweak amp and effects parameters and develop truly original tones. Use your Line 6 POD HD500X as a MIDI controller, an audio interface for recording guitar, and the centerpiece of your live rig. With award-winning technology and all the power you need to define your sound, Line 6 POD HD500X is the most advanced POD multi-effects—ever.
HD Amps and Inspiring Effects - Stunning Sound Quality - Amazing Detail
The Line 6 POD HD500X multi-effects come complete with a sought-after collection of HD amps and guitar effects, and deliver the most stunningly detailed tones in their class. Create lush sonic soundscapes and inspire your playing with studio-quality effects. You can even expand your tonal palette by adding amp model packs—available from Line 6 online store. Line 6 POD HD500X multi-effects give you the building blocks to create any signal chain imaginable.
Dynamic DSP Power - Express Your Creativity Like Never Before
The Line 6 POD HD500X has more processing power than any other multi-effect in their class. Dynamic DSP lets you stack the amps and effects you want—where you want them—to craft unique new guitar tones or re-create celebrated classics. Line 6 POD HD500X multi-effects give you the freedom to innovate, and the power to express your creativity.
Total Flexibility - Perfect for the Studio or the Stage
Whether you're tracking or performing, Line 6 POD HD500X multi-effects give you control and flexibility for studio and stage. Line 6 POD HD500X offers all the ins and outs you need to connect your stage equipment and record in the studio.
The Dream Rig - Command Center for Your Guitar Experience
Combine Line 6 POD HD500X with a James Tyler® Variax® guitar and DT amp or StageSource® loudspeaker to form the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can instantly become virtually any rig. With the press of a single footswitch, you can recall up to 512 totally different rigs—with changes to preamp type, power amp configuration, guitar type, polyphonic alt-tuning, effects chain and more. With StageSource L2m, you’ve got a cutting-edge, full-range, flat-response guitar system that delivers consistent tone at any volume—from studio to rehearsal, to the gig.
Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Features
- All-in-one guitar processor features one of Line 6's most powerful CPUs to date
- Backlit footswitches let you keep an eye on your effects settings
- Bright display makes settings easy to see, on dark stages or direct sunlight
- 30 HD amp models based on the most sought-after guitar tones, including California cleans, classic crunch, vibey boutique warmth, modern high gain, and more
- Over 100 effects, including delays, modulations, distortions, compressors, EQs, filters, and reverbs
- Use up to 8 simultaneous effects to craft amazing tone and amp stacks
- 48-Second looper with dedicated footswitches for Undo, Play Once, Pre/Post, Record/Overdub, Play/Stop, Half Speed, and Reverse
- Built-in tuner with signal mute is an essential live-performance tool
- Free editor/librarian software makes creating your own custom presets easy
- Save your favorite custom-crafted tones in 512 user preset locations
Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Specifications
- Type: Multi-FX
- Effects: 100+ Effects
- Amp Modeling: Yes
- Amp Models: 30 HD Amp Models
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (Instrument), 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (Auxilary), 1 x 1/8", 2 x 1/4" (FX Return)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (Left, Right), 2 x XLR (Left, Right), 1 x 1/4" (FX Send)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Variax Input
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF MIDI I/O: In, Out/Thru
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (Pedal In), 1 x 1/4" (Headphones), 1 x L6 Link
- Expression Control: Built-in
- Power Source: 9V DC Power Supply
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 2.91" x 21.5" x 10.29"
- Weight: 10.6 lbs.
Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Includes
- Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- 9V DC Power Supply
- Pilot's Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Downloads
- Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Pilot's Guide (PDF)
- Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Edit Pilot's Guide (PDF)
- Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Advanced Guide (PDF)
- Line 6 POD HD500X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Edit Installer Guide (PDF)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
purchased to work with my variax guitar and it does flawlessly. the included amp/cabinet modeling requires some effort to work as advertised, but if you put in the time it will allow you to eliminate the need of amp/cabinet for practice and recording. the included effects work extremely well and the online support and different patches make replicating your favorite guitarist sound as easy as downloading a file. would recommend for the money spent.