Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
The Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor delivers more processing power and unparalleled flexibility to inspire your creativity. With an extensive collection of HD amps,100+ studio and stomp effects, and comprehensive I/O, POD HD Pro X is the ultimate multi-effects processor for your stage and studio rig.
The Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor is designed to offer power to define your own sound. Featuring extraordinary depth, character and versatility, POD HD Pro X is the best-in-class multi effects for guitarists who want to take deep control over every aspect of their tone. The Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor offers amazing tones with deep control. Tweak amp and effects parameters and develop truly original tones. Use your Line 6 POD HD Pro X as a MIDI controller, an audio interface for recording guitar, and the centerpiece of your live rig. With award-winning technology and all the power you need to define your sound, Line 6 POD HD Pro X is the most advanced POD multi-effects—ever.
HD Amps and Inspiring Effects - Stunning Sound Quality - Amazing Detail
The Line 6 POD HD Pro X multi-effects come complete with a sought-after collection of HD amps and guitar effects, and deliver the most stunningly detailed tones in their class. Create lush sonic soundscapes and inspire your playing with studio-quality effects. You can even expand your tonal palette by adding amp model packs—available from Line 6 online store. Line 6 POD HD Pro X multi-effects give you the building blocks to create any signal chain imaginable.
Dynamic DSP Power - Express Your Creativity Like Never Before
The Line 6 POD HD HD Pro X has more processing power than any other multi-effect in their class. Dynamic DSP lets you stack the amps and effects you want—where you want them—to craft unique new guitar tones or re-create celebrated classics. Line 6 POD HD Pro X multi-effects give you the freedom to innovate, and the power to express your creativity.
Total Flexibility - Perfect for the Studio or the Stage
Whether you're tracking or performing, Line 6 POD HD Pro X multi-effects give you control and flexibility for studio and stage. Line 6 POD HD Pro X offers all the ins and outs you need to connect your stage equipment and record in the studio.
The Dream Rig - Command Center for Your Guitar Experience
Combine Line 6 POD HD Pro X with a James Tyler® Variax® guitar and DT amp or StageSource® loudspeaker to form the Line 6 Dream Rig—the only system that can instantly become virtually any rig. With the press of a single footswitch, you can recall up to 512 totally different rigs—with changes to preamp type, power amp configuration, guitar type, polyphonic alt-tuning, effects chain and more. With StageSource L2m, you’ve got a cutting-edge, full-range, flat-response guitar system that delivers consistent tone at any volume—from studio to rehearsal, to the gig.
Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Features
- World-class collection of HD amps for unmatched depth and touch response
- The most powerful combination of dynamic DSP and flexible routing options in its class, so you can define your sound
- Professional studio interface with comprehensive I/O
- The ideal centerpiece for any guitar setup including the Line 6 Dream Rig - the only system that can be virtually any rig
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects - use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones
- Dual signal paths
- Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, balanced XLR outputs, 1/4" dry out, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- L6 LINK connection for integrating and controlling DT-series amplifiers and StageSource-series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integrating and controlling James Tyler Variax guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Integrated 48-second looper
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Professional-grade construction
- Downloadable POD HD Pro X software editor/patch librarian
Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Specifications
- Effects: 100+
- Amp Modeling: Yes
- Amp Models: 30 HD Amp Models
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (Instrument), 2 x 1/4" (Line), 1 x XLR (Microphone), 1 x 1/4" (Auxilary), 2 x 1/4" (FX Returns)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4", 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (FX send), L6 Link, 1 x 1/4" (Dry Out)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Variax, 1 x S/PDIF, 1 x AES/EBU
- Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF, 1 x AES/EBU
- MIDI I/O: In, Out/Thru
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (Headphone)
- Rack Spaces: 2U
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Includes
- Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- Pilot's Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Downloads
- Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Pilot's Guide (PDF)
- Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Advanced Guide (PDF)
- Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Edit Pilot's Guide (PDF)
- Line 6 POD HD Pro X Guitar Multi-Effects Processor Install Guide (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review