Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler Pedal
The Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler Pedal is a powerful, portable pedal bursting with immortal stompbox effects. Featuring a wide variety of vintage and modern tones, the M13 is perfect on its own as an unrivaled addition to your pedal board.
The Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler Pedal has the soul of a multi effect pedal and the power of a rack. It boasts a complete collection of the immortal stompbox effects, stompbox simplicity, rock-solid construction, and much more. The Line 6 M13 is the essential all-in-one pedalboard experience—use up to four effects simultaneously and save up to 48 scenes (effects arrangements). To create M-Series effects, Line 6 carefully modeled some of the world’s most sought after vintage and modern stompbox effects and guitar tones. In addition to dozens of carefully curated tones and effects from POD and ToneCore, each M-Series pedal comes fully-loaded with every model featured in Line 6' award-winning stompbox modelers, the DL4, DM4, MM4 and FM4. Check out the full list of more than 100 swirling choruses, lush reverbs, distinctive distortions, and more.
Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler Pedal Features
- Over 100 immortal stompbox FX
- 19 delays, 18 distortions, 12 reverbs, 26 filters, 22 mods, 12 compressors and EQs; Universal tap tempo
- Up to four FX at once in any order/combination
- Models are from best-selling Line 6 pedals and rack gear
- Tweak tones on the fly without menus, saving or hassles
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- 28-second sound-on-sound looper
- Dedicated footswitches for all looper controls
- Mono/stereo inputs and outputs (with True Analog bypass or DSP bypass)
- Mono/stereo FX sends and returns
- Two expression pedal jacks
- MIDI in/out
- Tough, all-metal construction
- Four bright LCD screens show parameter names and values
- Dedicated knobs control each effect's parameters
Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler Pedal Includes
- Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler Pedal
- Pilot's Guide
- Advanced Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
When looking for a solution to maximize the number of various effects I was interested in yet keep my board footprint small, I came across the Line 6 M13 StompBox Modeler. This pretty much had everything I was looking for and then some. Plus I didn't break the bank buying a bunch of separate pedals (although having all those pedals does have a coolness factor to it). Great sounds, relatively easy to use. I'm still in the exploration stage with this, but so far it's proven to be a great purchase.
This multifunctional device has much to offer. After the last microprogramme update I sol lots of my standalone pedals (Whammy, Wah-wah) and made my pedalboard lighter - with only gaining more control over the effects. This thing can do more than you need. Tempo sync of the effects, different controlling methods, switchable loop, very convenient control methods etc... You just need to try it. And the quality of the effects is top-notch!