Lewitt MTP 940 CM Handheld Condenser Microphone
The Lewitt MTP 940 CM Handheld Condenser Microphone is designed to present true condenser studio technology in a handheld body. With its three polar patterns, pre-attenuation and low-cut settings, the MTP 940 CM is made for a wide range of applications.
The Lewitt MTP 940 CM Handheld Condenser Microphone offers an amazing sound with acoustic precision. Real studio performance onstage- the large-diaphragm capsule of the Lewitt MTP 940 CM lets your voice be heard in infinite detail and authenticity. Every sound source is reproduced clearly and authentically - while undesired feedback, breath, popping and handling noises are effectively reduced to a minimum. The Lewitt MTP 940 CM boasts an impressive dynamic range and an unbeatably low self-noise level, making it ideal for studio work.
Three switchable polar patterns ease recording of the most diverse sources; from vocals to acoustic instruments and everything else that you are used to recording with a large diaphragm studio microphone. A three-step low-cut filter makes it possible to directly influence the proximity effect, while the mic's three-position pre-attenuation guarantees clean signals even in high-SPL environments.
Switchable LEDs allow you to check settings easily when it is dark. The mic’s extremely stable and rugged construction can take even the roughest everyday touring knocks. For everyone who’s always dreamed of taking a high-end studio mic on stage, or having a handheld microphone for the studio, the Lewitt MTP 940 CM is a perfect choice.
Studio Performance Onstage
Since the Lewitt MTP 940 CM incorporates features of a large-diaphragm multi-pattern condenser microphone into a handheld enclosure, your Lewitt MTP 940 CM can be used both in the studio and on stage. With its three polar patterns, pre-attenuation and low-cut settings, it is made for a wide range of applications, yet it excels as the perfect microphone for the professional vocalist.
Illuminated Indicators - Easy Handling in Dark Environment
The phantom-powered illumination of the setting indicators makes possible quick and accurate setup of the Lewitt MTP 940 CM Microphone - thus even in complete darkness, it is easy to check or change the settings.
The Lewitt MTP 940 CM has an amazingly consistent polar pattern. Even with more than half of the wire-mesh cup covered it will not lose any rear rejection. Everything below the LEWITT ring can be gripped by the artist's hand without causing the FOH engineer to lift even a single finger. The outstanding rear rejection of -25 dB guarantees super-high gain before feedback.
Lowest Handling Noise
The Lewitt Audio has developed an internal dual shock mount system for the Lewitt MTP 940 CM in order to achieve the most effective handling noise elimination. Refined rubber suspensions provide the best possible dampening of unwanted structure borne noise caused by hand-movement. That way the artist can focus on the performance while the microphone takes care of the unwanted noise.
Lewitt MTP 940 CM Handheld Condenser Microphone Features
- Handheld large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Multi-pattern: cardioid, wide cardioid, supercardioid
- Flat frequency response for natural sound
- High dynamic range and exceptionally low self-noise
- 3 Pre-attenuation settings: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB
- 3 Low-cut settings: linear, 80 Hz (12 dB/oct), 160 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- LED status indicator for polar pattern, low-cut and pre-attenuation settings
- Integrated acoustic pop and windshield - washable
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body
- Gold plated & corrosion-resistant 3-pin XLR output connector
Lewitt MTP 940 CM Handheld Condenser Microphone Applications
- Acoustic Instruments
- Studio & Live Applications
- Spoken Word and Live Interview
Lewitt MTP 940 CM Handheld Condenser Microphone Specifications
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar Pattern: Wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa, -40 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 9 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 144 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal / Noise Ratio: 85 dB (A)
- Dynamic Range: 135 dB (A)
- Pre-Attenuation Pad: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB
- Low-Cut Filter: Linear, 80 Hz (12 dB/oct), 160 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- Internal Impedance: 150 O
- Rated Load Impedance: 1,000 O
- Supply Voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current Consumption: 5.5 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 51 dia. x 183 mm, 2 dia. x 7.2 in
- Net Weight: 332 g, 11.71 oz
Lewitt MTP 940 CM Handheld Condenser Microphone Includes
- Lewitt MTP 940 CM Handheld Condenser Microphone
- Lewitt MTP 40 MCs Mic Mount
- Lewitt DTP 40 Lb Mic Bag
- Protective Case
- 2 Year Warranty
Lewitt MTP 940 CM Handheld Condenser Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review