Lewitt MTP 740 CM Microphone
The Lewitt MTP 740 CM Microphone is a handheld performance microphone featuring a 1-inch studio condenser capsule designed to provide natural and authentic sound with first-class transient response. The MTP 740 CM is built for vocal performance both on stage and in the studio.
The Lewitt MTP 740 CM Microphone employs a large-diaphragm studio capsule to provide natural and authentic sound. Its ultra-thin, gold-layered 1? diaphragm delivers first-class transient response. Unique suspension technology provides a high degree of shock resistance and effectively eliminates structure-borne noise.
True 1" Condenser Capsule
Using the same technology as Lewitt Audio's top of the line studio microphones the Lewitt MTP 740 CM boasts a huge dynamic range. Its high sensitivity and exceptionally low self-noise come thanks to Lewitt's patented Direct Coupling circuit design.
Like all mics from MTP series the Lewitt MTP 740 CM has an amazingly consistent polar pattern across its entire frequency spectrum. Everything below the LEWITT ring can be gripped by the artist's hand without causing the FOH engineer to lift even a single finger. The outstanding rear rejection of -25 dB guarantees super-high gain before feedback.
Let There be Light - Illuminated Interface
All settings from low-cut to pre-attenuation are easily readable in dark environments thanks to the illuminated user interface. This feature comes in handy especially for line checks, helping you avoid unnecessary fumbling in the dark.
Maximum Ruggedness for Rough Daily Touring Routines
The structure-in-structure architecture provides the basis for the MTP series' ruggedness. The outside enclosure of wire-mesh cup and ring is made of sturdy spring steel while the body consists of durable zinc die cast parts. The inner enclosure is made of resilient but lightweight nylon reinforced ABS. This design ensures the best possible protection for rough daily touring routines.
Lowest Handling Noise
The Lewitt Audio's internal dual shock mount system achieves the most effective handling noise elimination. Refined rubber suspensions provide the best possible dampening of unwanted structure-borne noise caused by hand-movement.
Studio Technology on Stage
The Lewitt MTP 740 CM uses a true 1-inch condenser capsule - the same technology used in their studio microphones. This results in natural, authentic sound with first-class transient response. The Lewitt MTP 740 CM is built for vocal performance both on stage and in the studio. As a straightforward vocal performance microphone it features a cardioid polar pattern that ensures effective rear sound rejection in both live and studio.Thanks to Lewitt Audio's advanced suspension technology, in which the capsule and electronics are fully rubber-cushioned, the Lewitt MTP 740 CM is shock-resistant and offers highly effective structure-borne noise elimination. With its two step pre-attenuation and switchable low-cut setting it can be adjusted to a variety of vocal requirements and recording situations.
In short, the Lewitt MTP 740 CM has everything onboard for the most demanding live and studio vocal performances and recordings. Pure large-diaphragm studio condenser sound and features onstage - onstage feeling in the studio!
Lewitt MTP 740 CM Microphone Features
- Uncompromising large-diaphragm studio condenser sound for stage performances
- 3 Micron thin gold layered Mylar diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern for clean live sound and effective rear rejection
- Integrated acoustic pop and windshield for excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Highly shock-resistant and effective structure-born noise elimination thanks to advanced suspension technology
- Rock-solid, full-metal die-cast body for rough daily touring routines
- Hardened spring steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Superior dynamic range of 140 dB (A), exceptionally low self-noise of 15 dB (A)
- SPL max of 165 dB (A) for 0,5 % THD
- 2-Step attenuation, 2-position low-cut
- Illuminated setting indication for quick and easy handling in dark environments
- Recessed slide switches prevent unintended changes to settings
Lewitt MTP 740 CM Microphone Applications
- Authentic and dynamic live vocal performances
- Handheld vocal studio recordings
- Acoustic instruments (live & studio)
- Jazzy snare drum and percussion instruments
Lewitt MTP 740 CM Microphone Specifications
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Diaphragm: 3 Micron Gold Sputtered Mylar
- Transducer: 25.4 mm / 1 inch
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 9 mV / Pa (-41 dBV)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 79 dB (A)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 14 dB (A)
- Dynamic Range of FET Mic Amp.: 138 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0,5 % THD: 152 dB SPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Pre-attenuation Pad: 0 dB, -10 dB
- Low-Cut Filter: Linear, 6 dB / octave at 80 Hz
- Internal Impedance: 150 ohms
- Rated Load Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Supply Voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current Consumption: 5.5 mA
- Enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 51 dia. x 183 mm / 2 dia. x 7.2 inch
- Net Weight: 332 g / 11.71 oz
Lewitt MTP 740 CM Microphone Includes
- Lewitt MTP 740 CM Microphone
- MTP 40 MCs Mic Mount
- DTP 40 Lb Mic Bag
- Protective Case
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Lewitt MTP 740 CM Microphone Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review