Lewitt DGT 650 USB Microphone
The Lewitt DGT 650 USB Microphone is a stereo USB recording solution and interface for PC, Mac and iOS devices in one single package. With the DGT 650 USB Mic, you can record in high-end studio quality at home or on the go.
The Lewitt DGT 650 USB Microphone features four recording modes: XY Stereo, Vocal & Instruments mode (cardioid pattern), Singer-Songwriter mode combines an acoustic and a line source – like vocals and guitar – recorded on separate tracks and Stereo Line In mode (for capturing a stereo line signal like a synthesizer or a mixing board's stereo output). MIDI input is also available in all four modes.
The Lewitt DGT 650 features 24 bit / 96 kHz, 110 dB dynamic range, and two-step pre-attenuation and low-cut filtering. With asynchronous USB transfer, support for OS X Core Audio and ASIO for Windows, the option to crossfade between zero-latency direct and minimum-latency tape return monitoring and a built-in high impedance amplifier for studio headphones in one single device, you will be equipped to handle a wide range of possible applications: recording vocals, instruments and live acts wherever you go, stereo miking, field recording, podcasts, YouTube productions, you name it. The Lewitt DGT 650 is your mobile recording studio – take it everywhere!
The Mobile Recording Studio
The Austrian engineered Lewitt DGT 650 defines a new class in the USB microphone segment. It is a vocal mic, a stereo mic, an instrument mic, and an audio interface. Record in high-end studio quality at home or on the go.
Professional Mobile Guitar Recording
The Lewitt's breakout box features a dedicated Hi-Z instrument input that enables you to connect your guitar or bass guitar directly to your Lewitt DGT 650. Record your licks wherever you are.
Stereo Recording - Capture Everything
The Lewitt DGT 650 is perfect for recording concerts, rehearsals, live-sets, acoustic sessions, choirs, nature, etc. Life happens in stereo!
Stereo Line In
Use the Lewitt DGT 650 as a two-channel recording interface. Record your synthesizer, mixing console, or any other audio device. Be creative – stay mobile.
Professional recording demands proper monitoring functionality. Blend between zero-latency direct- and playback monitoring. This is essential to achieve the best possible performance using your mobile device.
The Breakout Box
The Lewitt Audio designed the breakout box to streamline the cable layout. All cables can be connected in one place to avoid the unwanted structure-borne noise...and it keeps your desk tidy.
Powerful Headphone Amp - Never Run Out of Headroom
With Lewitt's powerful 180 mW headphone amp, you can easily drive any set of studio headphones so that you will hear every signal loud and clear during production.
The Lewitt DGT 650 is the perfect companion for the professional singer songwriter who wants to record vocals and instrument at once, but on separate tracks. The flash of inspiration can hit you anywhere- capture your ideas in the moment they come!
Use your MIDI device to control your favorite software synthesizers and drum machines. Start composing – and keep your beat.
Control Center Software
The Control Center – available on PC and Mac – allows remote control of all parameters from your host device.
Lewitt Recorder App
Enhance your creative freedom with Lewitt Recorder App. Being able to create and share your ideas in an instant, elevates your artistic freedom to a new level. The Lewitt Audio developed the LEWITT Recorder to make sure that every idea is recorded in high studio quality and can be refined with studio-quality effects later on. All you need is your phone.
Lewitt DGT 650 USB Microphone Features
- All-in-one home recording solution
- Best-in-class sound quality
- Unrivaled versatility
- Four recording modes (Singer/Songwriter Mode for simultaneous vocal and instrument recording, Stereo Mode, Cardioid Mode and Stereo Line-In Mode)
- MIDI available in all four modes
- Supports ASIO for Windows and OS X Core Audio
- Built in lithium-ion battery for mobile applications
- Tailored frequency response for authentic sound
- Direct monitoring and tape return monitoring
- Noiseless pushwheel and illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- 3-Position switchable pre-attenuation pad for handling extremely high sound pressure levels
- 3-Position high-pass filter
- Rugged all-metal construction for reliable performance and professional look
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel-mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections
Lewitt DGT 650 USB Microphone Applications
- Home studio and stereo live recording
- Mobile / outdoor recording
- Sample and demo recording
- Podcasts and YouTube productions
Lewitt DGT 650 USB Microphone Specifications
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized, XY-stereo
- Acoustical Operating Principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 2 x 17 mm, 2 x 0.67 in
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, X/Y stereo
- Frequency Range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB (A)
- Pre-Attenuation Pad: 0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB
- Low-Cut Filter: Linear, 80 Hz (12 dB/oct), 160 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- Microphone Dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm / 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone Net Weight: 310 g, 10.9 oz
- Breakout Box Dimensions: 54 x 50 x 32 mm / 2.13 x 1.96 x 1.26 in
- Mic Enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Resolution: 24 Bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Recording Modes: X/Y stereo, Cardioid, Cardioid + Line-in, Stereo line-in
- Analog Gain Range: 0 ... 40 dB
- Supply Voltage: Micro-USB high-power device, 5V (+/- 5%) V ± 4 V
- Internal Battery: Li-ion, 950 mAh, 3.7 V
- DGT 50 Li: Apple Lightning to 18-pin lockable hi-speed connector
- DGT 50 USB: USB to 18-pin lockable hi-speed connector
- DGT 50 Tr: 18-pin to 18-pin
- MIDI: Analogue MIDI connector
- Line In: 6.3 mm, 1/4 inch TRS phone jack (2 channels)
- Input Impedance: > 1 Meg O
- Full Scale Input Voltage: 8 dBu
- Input Dynamic Range: = 110 dB (A)
- Frequency Response: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- Headphone Output Power: 40 mW at 16 O, THD+N < 0,5%, 20 mW at 32 O, THD+N < 0,5%
- Frequency Response: 30 ... 20,000 Hz
- Headphone Volume Control: - 60 dB ... 0 dB
Lewitt DGT 650 USB Microphone Includes
- Lewitt DGT 650 USB Microphone
- Lewitt DGT 50 SHx Shock Mount
- Lewitt DGT 40 Wx Windscreen
- Lewitt DGT 50 Tr Breakout Box
- Lewitt DGT 50 USB DGT USB Cable
- Lewitt DGT 50 Li DGT Lightning Cable
- Lewitt DGT 50 Tri Tripod
- User Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Lewitt DGT 650 USB Microphone Downloads
- Lewitt DGT 650 USB Microphone Manual (PDF)
- MAC Drivers and DGT Control Center
- Windows Drivers and DGT Control Center
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review