Lavry Engineering Blue 4496-8 2-Channel DA Converter Assembly
Lavry Engineering Blue 2-Channel DA Converter Assembly
Lavry Engineering Blue 4496-8 2-Channel DA Converter Assembly Details
The Lavry Engineering Blue 4496-8 2-Channel DA Converter Assembly is a world class 2-channel DA converter system. This unit includes one M.DA824 two channel DA converter module.
The LavryBlue 4496 is a system that may be ordered in several A/D and D/A configurations ranging from 2 to 8 channels (up to 4 stereo modules) in each 1U 19 inch rack mountable chassis. With configurations of less than four modules, the 4496 offers room for growth. Most modules can be added by the user to an existing 4496 (with space) for added functionality as needs change [except the first M.AD824 and M.SYNC must be installed at the factory]. Other optional configurations include dual channel professional microphone preamps. MicPreâ??s are â??double widthâ? for 2 channels plus conversion or 4 channels MicPre in each chassis. Multiple 4496 units can be used for more than eight channels of conversion.
Lavry Engineering Blue 4496-8 2-Channel DA Converter Assembly Features
- 2 channels of sonically transparent Lavry D-to-A conversion
- CrystalLock mode eliminates the effects of source jitter on conversion
- CrystalLock and Narrow modes operate at 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz
- Wide mode accommodates non-standard sample rates and vari-speed
- Constant conversion delay maintains phase accuracy in multi channel MDA systems.
- Clocking from AES/SPDIF input requires no user settings when changing sample rates and allows the DA module to operate asynchronously and at different sample rates than the other DA modules in the same chassis. For example: monitor 44.1 kHz CD and 96 kHz DAW output simultaneously with one 4496 rack and two DA modules.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review